Bar end mirrors

If you want to see what's behind you don't go that route. It's hard enough to see with the factory mirrors. Maybe a rear facing camera system if you want to get rid of the mirrors.

I posted up this topic not that long ago..i went with the bar end mirrors but have not had time to install them..

If you want to see what's behind you don't go that route. It's hard enough to see with the factory mirrors. Maybe a rear facing camera system if you want to get rid of the mirrors.

Switch to the GSXR mirrors. You can see much better with them.
Good ones from Pashnit too, not ebay cheapos that vibrate.:beerchug:

i have used bar end mirrors for a while and love them. they take some getting used to and bar end mirror or not i look bad if possible anyway.

i have used bar end mirrors for a while and love them. they take some getting used to and bar end mirror or not i look bad if possible anyway.
I too love my bar end mirrors they due take a little getting use to and I do know a lot of guys who hate them. Mine are convex seems to me I have a much wider area to view. lots of time I see two lanes wide

IMG_20120114_192211.jpg

IMG_20120114_192224.jpg

I too love my bar end mirrors they due take a little getting use to and I do know a lot of guys who hate them. Mine are convex seems to me I have a much wider area to view. lots of time I see two lanes wide

Looks good

Think I will put mine between the end of the bar and the bar end though as it looks very wide?

Had any troble filtering for examle? I'd be afraid I might knock them off :laugh:

To be honest I never thought of putting them there. I have not had any issues with it being to wide but I am not a lane splitter or trying to slip thru narrow openings of any kind .

I had the ride it moto cnc mirrors on my srad and tell ya LOVED EM!! I could see everything behind me cause so much of the factory mirrors only caught my shoulders and got tired of the minor shifting side to side to see. The bar ends cleared that up for me

CNC BAR END MIRROR - Sport bike Racing Parts-Performance Sportbike Custom Levers,Rear sets,Billet Mirror,Sport bike Accessories

the busa is a little on the wide side to use bar end mirrors for me and put it in the garage around the other cars. This topic comes up all the time on other boards so I took a picture with a old ebay set of bar ends and the stock ones. Think that picture tells the story. How one would say you cant see with this style mirror is beyond me. Not like the look? I got you...I get that but visually you cant be em for blind spots and such

IMG_1610.jpg

Back