Banshee Horn

mokaw

Registered
I asked this question on a Kawasaki forum and I'll ask it here, too. Have any of you ever heard of the Screaming Mini Banshee horn? It's really loud and might be a lifesaver in some situations. Anyone here have one on their Busa or cruiser?

I went this route.
capture-jpg.jpg

Thanks for the video red. Nice setup you have bigoltool. I bet cars can hear that. Thanks for the picture. Love the color of your bike.

I have the stock horn. It quit working so got a new one and it won’t work. Have power at the switch. Any ideas would be great.

I have the stock horn. It quit working so got a new one and it won’t work. Have power at the switch. Any ideas would be great.
Well if you ever come back after your first and only post we can help you with that.
What setup is that @bigoltool ??
Not sure what brand that is Dope', but why would he mount 1 horn facing up and backward at himself...
dunno.gif

I went with the 2 piece (separated horn and compressor) made by Denali,called the "Sound Bomb Split." I mounted the horn in the mouth of the beast where I run no front fairing plastic...

ccc.jpg

and squeezed the compressor behind the frame neck to keep the air hose short. Not quite the pitch I wanted (too high) but good and loud,

abcde.jpg

Rubb.

Have a friend who has a train horn in his F350....I was walking along main street and he blasted it to say hello to me...I almost shat myself....

Back