Banning Express

laugh.gif
   2 true ..way 2 true .. been buzy finishin up in Point Fermin ..a small patio project  
banghead.gif
 other than that just ridin the twisties daily up here.. I see in the  Video you goin over the double yellow passin peeps..  
whistling.gif
 I got my first citation in 20 yrs.. 2 weeks ago for doing the same thing ..  
wtf.gif
  differance was I was hustling the "lil" 1 .. to the  Hospital ( Doc's orders ).. so after he asked the usuall Q's ..I asked could you ( X-pedited this a lil bit ) ?

clap.gif
  He did .. I even said  you have a fine day Officer .. other than that things are normal .. when are you coming up here to " shoot "  the next vid ?
Great idea on coming up there to film. Fantastic.

What's your schedule over the next few weekends? It'd be great to get some better footage around Big Bear than what I got the first time 'round.

Sorry to hear about your 'award'. 20 years, eh? Amazing. Yeah; I got one on Montezuma a few weeks back for that very thing. Unfortunately on those mountain roads, there are so few (how-shall-I-say)options.

I'll leave it at that.

Anyway, I'm going to send you a PM in a minute. Please stand by...

Thank you very much for that video. When I was living out there only a few short months ago, that was my VERY favorite ride. Then I would hit 74 out to Palm Desert. I felt like I was back there again watching it. Thank you!

Thank you very much for that video. When I was living out there only a few short months ago, that was my VERY favorite ride. Then I would hit 74 out to Palm Desert. I felt like I was back there again watching it. Thank you!
You, sir, of ALL people...

...are most welcome.

Another 'memory lane' moment or two for you.

hello.gif

Man, I LOVE YOUR VID.'S !!!!  I can't help but to be a little jealous though. I'd be happy with just ONE of those roads. Do those roads get shady, as far as sand, gravel, or rocks ? It looks like it could be.  PLEASE...
please.gif
...PLEASE keep making these videos !!!

And show that 06 LE some love, would yah !!!  I know it's hard with that 08, huh ?

Man, I LOVE YOUR VID.'S !!!!  I can't help but to be a little jealous though. I'd be happy with just ONE of those roads. Do those roads get shady, as far as sand, gravel, or rocks ? It looks like it could be.  PLEASE...
please.gif
...PLEASE keep making these videos !!!

And show that 06 LE some love, would yah !!!  I know it's hard with that 08, huh ?
Kenny! Hey, bro...

Funny you should mention the luvvin for the '06. I brought that gorgeous, voluptuous, curvaceous beauty (Pegasus) out last night and rode her to bike night.

It was an eye-opener for many, as they're accustomed to seeing me on the Gen2 (Wasabi).

Far as riding Pegasus like I used to, well...I want to keep her in her current, near-pristine condition so she'll hold the highest possible value.

Glad you like the videos so much, too. Since they're so much appreciated, I won't be stopping the 'press' anytime soon.

If you haven't already, check the thread with link to my Veoh account; you can see all my published videos there. Definitely take a look at Montezuma Memorial Day.

hello.gif

Now I'm really crying to get outta here,(at work, not working but here none the less) looong way home today, kudo's to you my man...

Back