Banning Express

Scar

Seasoned Pilot
Donating Member
Registered
10.  Banning Express (Spring 2008)
http://www.veoh.com/videos/v148950394p6n4JQP

===========================================================================
If you're interested in any of my other ride video productions, please check the index (.oRg link below).  There's lots of great roads and scenery here...

https://www.hayabusa.org/forums/?act=ST;f=6;t=98233;hl=
===========================================================================

Sunday__22JUN08.jpg

Just watching it makes me want to get on the bike and go there right away. Hard to believe we are just a short ride away from all that action.
tounge.gif
tounge.gif
Guess i'm do for another banning trip on the weekend.

tounge.gif

Thanks a million, Scar. Watching that made my day. I was tilting my coffee cup around the turns
smile.gif
. I was thinking the full screen version of that would be a great screen saver.....

Just watching it makes me want to get on the bike and go there right away. Hard to believe we are just a short ride away from all that action.  
tounge.gif

tounge.gif
Guess i'm do for another banning trip on the weekend.
Yeah...Leon...we're going to have to go check all that great scenery!

rofl.gif

tounge.gif

Niiiice! When I lived in Hemet we used to go up to Idylwild all the time. Did you know that Elvis filmed Kid Gallahad up there?

NICE riding there Scar!! If I ever get down that way you gotta show me that route!!  
Me thinks you're ready for the Tahoe area twisties this summer!!  
smile.gif

PS -- how did you keep from making a quick 180 and jumping on that sports car club that was comin' at ya!!??  
laugh.gif

NICE riding there Scar!! If I ever get down that way you gotta show me that route!!  
Me thinks you're ready for the Tahoe area twisties this summer!!  
smile.gif

PS -- how did you keep from making a quick 180 and jumping on that sports car club that was comin' at ya!!??  
laugh.gif
Jim: You've got to see...

"Central California Sweetness", "Who Says A Busa Can't Turn", and "Scar & Julian Shred Montezuma".

Three of my favorite videos.

I'm ready for your roads, all right...ready, indeed.
clap.gif

Nice ..Scar ..keep up the video's ..soon everyone will move to SoCal... and the traffic on the twisties will become unbearable .. ( just kiddin ) keep up the " Fine" vid's ..!!
bowdown.gif
bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif

Nice  ..Scar  ..keep up the video's ..soon everyone will move to SoCal... and the traffic on the twisties will become unbearable ..   ( just kiddin ) keep up the  " Fine" vid's ..!!  
bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif
Ken...How you doin' brother? I've been keepin' an eye-out for you but haven't seen too much of you around.

What's going on? Anything good?

Thanks for the good words on the vids. Don't worry about population control...Darwin tends to take care of that 'sitch', and there are plenty of 'get-off's' along the 243.

tounge.gif

bowdown.gif

Loved those videos Scar!
I see one common problem with them though.....................you're just having WAY TOO MUCH FUN out there! Beware my friend.......this passion for livin' life on the edge gets worse with age!! HELP US!!
laugh.gif

Loved those videos Scar!
I see one common problem with them though.....................you're just having WAY TOO MUCH FUN out there! Beware my friend.......this passion for livin' life on the edge gets worse with age!! HELP US!!  
laugh.gif
I'll agree with your assessment if we can remove the word "problem" and replace it with "thread" or "theme".

I tend to not have "problems".

It is an addiction for sure.  The only help we might need is to get someone to pay us by the mile.

Glad you enjoyed the videos; I have a blast putting them together.  Hopefully, one day you can come down to SD and enjoy these awesome roads with me and my peeps.

Thanks, Jim.

Scar

laugh.gif
2 true ..way 2 true .. been buzy finishin up in Point Fermin ..a small patio project
banghead.gif
other than that just ridin the twisties daily up here.. I see in the Video you goin over the double yellow passin peeps..
whistling.gif
I got my first citation in 20 yrs.. 2 weeks ago for doing the same thing ..
wtf.gif
differance was I was hustling the "lil" 1 .. to the Hospital ( Doc's orders ).. so after he asked the usuall Q's ..I asked could you ( X-pedited this a lil bit ) ?
clap.gif
He did .. I even said you have a fine day Officer .. other than that things are normal .. when are you coming up here to " shoot " the next vid ?

Back