Bandimere Speedway. Sunday.

Jake whitebird

Registered
IMG_4419.PNG
IMG_4420.JPG
Morrison Colorado. Street bike class. Come check it out!!

Welp, as far as licensing, thought I’d dial the bike in first. Couldn’t get out of the damn 10s. Went 142, who knows the density altitude but it got pretty warm. Can’t get the launch-then go-full throttle- while clutch slipping down

I don't think they let you run a two step there Matt.
Plus the track is slick. I'm thinking 23 PSI in the rear tire???
Jake I saw your bike do a burnout a while back, I know it's got more in there. I'll look it over for ya if I see you.

Nobody here in Colorado is familiar with editor!!! So as she sits, 6 psi. 18/43 (I do have a 44 that can go on). Stock clutch disks but 3 had springs along with as line. Left the line at 7, didn’t spin a bit but I bogged it down :(

Yes sir I’m still gonna run it, so maybe change up the 43 to 44 rear then dial in 10s. Best I ever did was 10.3 and that was n/a 16/43 I think.

Tons and tons of cars run 2 step during test n tune but I’m not sure if 2 step is considered a delay box? http://www.enigmamotorsports.org/challenge.html

A 2-step is not a delay box. The delay box allows you to dial in a number then when you let off the trans brake button the delay holds the trans brake (and the two step) for the specified amount of time then releases. This allows you to leave off the top bulb like a pro tree but not have the vehicle move until the right time.

I run a 2-step on my bikes but have to do the timing of the launch myself. When I let the clutch out I move.

I'm definitely not a pro level hand clutch rider but watching the best on the planet they all do very similar things. 1st, get rid of the clutch lever ASAP. Seriously, don't hold that thing, get rid of it like its the plague. You dont want a 2 step with a hand clutch. 2 steps are for sliders. You really should lower your launch RPM. Watch the fast guys. They leave @ 3-4k RPMs. The tree comes down and they are 3-4k rpm. As the bottom yellow lights up, start releasing the clutch and screw in some throttle at the same time never letting the RPM drop. The lever should be out of your hand in 10 feet. When you leave @ 7k you can't release the clutch fast enough or add enough throttle to keep the RPMs up without doing a huge wheelie or roasting the tire. Watch Jeremy run an 8.47 on a completely stock motor s1000rr here...

And Richard on a stock motor/stock wheelbase bike run in the 8's

And get an air shifter already .

Well Sunday started a little late, but street bike finals were done by about 6! They also had Colorado’s fastest street bike, and I know there’s a few 7 sec turbo visas here, pro street. So I didn’t enter. Turns out there was only 3 entries, with payouts up to 4th place. Smh!! Made it the furthest ever, 4th round in the bike class lol doin excited. Testing was garbage 19/43 could get out of the 11s. Went 19/52 and went 10.3 @ 145!! Air pressure in the shinko went from 18 up to almost 25 just from the heat in a few hours so that hurt me but sleeping at the lights is what I need to work on. Met busabob, and a really helpful tuner/tech. Seat time, maybe a 54 for the rear and a better tune and I’d like to see 10.0!
043CF435-A19F-47AC-8031-E68D3391F1D8.jpeg

Back