BAMM - Insurance

I pay under $100 a year for liabilty on my 05LE from Dairyland...and actually about the same on liabilty on my 06 from Geico

Progressive! :rofl:

The Nike/ipod of insurance companies. Advertise, advertise, advertise and the world will beat a path to your door. :rofl:

State Farm all the way. 2011 busa 300 a year 0 deductible

I was in Cali when I bought my 08 brand new. Costs me less than $500 a year with $250 deductibles. But then again, I am in my 30s with multiple policies and a clean record. State farm for me.

im only 25 with state farm and im paying 360 a year full coverage.

You must have state farm for other insurance. I find in FL they really just do not want to even quote just a bike.

I guess this will be another " I pay $200 for full coverage with max numbers" threads
:laugh:

I had St. Farm and now Geico. St. Fm $60 mo, Gieco $32 mo. Full Coverage both companies. At St Farm they had 3 cars, house, and bike. Now divorced, Geico only has truck and bike, go figure.

Visit a Geico office.

Most of the companies you guys are mentioning won't touch motorcycles out here. Any guys in Florida using these big names. I think Florida is no fault too. Progressive just bumped up the insurance rattes of their newly reclassified "Superbikes" category. They didnt buy the "sports touring" definition I threw out there when I picked up the coverege! The gal said, I'll have to call you back because that bike isnt in the system" Then she called back 1/2 hour later and said, "Sir, that bike is the... (lets see if I can phonetically spell what she said)

"High-a-bus-a" and its the fastest bike on the planet..So I said, "See good for touring, and it's sporty!" :laugh:

Other bikes I have insured from them are less than half for full covereage but not the new steed! Oh no.

I use State Farm and am in Florida. Full coverage $360 every six months. You're getting raped. Cancel that crap and get your money back. And State Farm doesnt use categories they only go by displacement.

You must have state farm for other insurance. I find in FL they really just do not want to even quote just a bike.

I guess this will be another " I pay $200 for full coverage with max numbers" threads
:laugh:

I only have SF for my bike and Geico for my cars. Try another SF office.

Make sure the coverage is what you want and what you think you're getting. I forget the problem now, but there were a few members reporting some type of issue with their coverage with SF. Check the policy.

I had St. Farm and now Geico. St. Fm $60 mo, Gieco $32 mo. Full Coverage both companies. At St Farm they had 3 cars, house, and bike. Now divorced, Geico only has truck and bike, go figure.

Visit a Geico office.
maybe in ur neck of the woods but out here Geico is the biggest rip-off there is. they were almost 3 times what State Farm was. their rates do vary in different parts of the country tho.

Well, well, having that new Busa in the stable has added a little something to my insurance bill. Actually pretty happy with the numbers but they are big. I had to let the collision go, just too expensive, but I used it for a month. Progressive is my insurer, I have only good things to say about them. In California I had AAA but they don't insure bikes out here.

$1,918 for that amount of coverage is a complete JOKE!! :banghead:

I would have canceled on the spot. I've got much higher coverage than that, since age 21 (now 30's) and have paid $206 for six months in MS and OH, now up to almost $500 back in TX due to uninsured motorists with USAA....FULL COVERAGE!

Call State Farm, Geico, anyone....Progressive sucks unless you've got a dozen tickets, and accidents... :laugh:

Once you have your new rate, cancel and they will cut you a check for the balance. Why even wait until the policy runs outs when you are throwing away $1,500 or a new exhaust...however you want to look at it... :whistle:

i got an insurance quote for the busa, it would've added 3600 dollars to my yearly policy. i haven't had a ticket in 7 years.

Mass is a no fault state and I pay 43 a month full coverage and passenger liability of 150k and I'm 29. Worried about wife falling off. It also covers 2 grand in add ons. Cali got ya.

I went to a couple insurance places today. They lady wouldnt even show me the progressive quote. She stated that she must of entered the information wrong. haha. But so far the State farm has been the cheapest, and it is still $470 for 6 months. I was thinking that it would of been around that for the year after reading yalls posts. I guess that insurance is just higher in Georgia. Im 27 and have not had a ticket years. Any other insurance companys worth checking into in Georgia??

Well my wife had an accident so progressive said I had to pay points on my policy I said NO THANKS and went to nationwide and pay 115 a year! :cheerleader:

Back