Ballistic and anti gravity battery going to work

Black67Camaro

Registered
Ballistic battery have closed down shop and the anti gravity people told me that the hayabusa will melt their batteries. Are there any other options othere than adding a second battery????

Hamman

Registered
I have used the AntiGravity brand batteries on a TON of bikes from Ninja 250's to Z1000's and never have had one melt. Did they say why the Busa would melt it? Does it give off too much amperage or charge rate? May need to do a rectifier swap?

POWERHOUSE

Frank
Site Sponsor
Registered
POWERHOUSE has the Full Spectrum batteries in stock for the Busa in 220, 360 and 720 cranking amps.
The 720 kicks ass, I even put one in my "regular" normally aspirated Busa, I love it. The 720 will work on anything using two batteries, all those high compression bikes with those complicated harnesses. Put it back to stock and put a great battery in there, done!

Busa_Havens

Registered
POWERHOUSE has the Full Spectrum batteries in stock for the Busa in 220, 360 and 720 cranking amps.
The 720 kicks ass, I even put one in my "regular" normally aspirated Busa, I love it. The 720 will work on anything using two batteries, all those high compression bikes with those complicated harnesses. Put it back to stock and put a great battery in there, done!
I've got the 720 coming for my bike. I'll post with my thoughts once installed. BTW, Frank was the man at making sure that I received the newest batch of this battery as well. That said, give Frank a shot to earn your business.

POWERHOUSE

Frank
Site Sponsor
Registered
Frank are there price differences in the different amperages? How much in weight savings over stock?
Yes, there are. For the Busa, they have three upgrades: the P10 is 220 cranking amps, weighs 2.1 pounds
and costs $169; the P10L is 360 cranking amps, weighs 2.8 pounds and is $220; the P10s is 720 cranking
amps, weighs 4.3 pounds and goes for $280. For comparison, the stock Yuasa YT12A-BS is 175 cranking
amps and weighs 7 pounds, 12 ounces . . .

Latest Bikes

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Busa deano