Ball z!

slash

Registered
You guys rock, 2 day shipping!!

This was a BISCH to get in though, but turned out great!

THANKS!

pu1.jpg

pu.jpg

Looks nice...:thumbsup:

Did it come with strip on top lip or did you add that..?
Is that 'smoke' ? It looks dark and..sinister..:laugh:

Looks nice...:thumbsup:

Did it come with strip on top lip or did you add that..?
Is that 'smoke' ? It looks dark and..sinister..:laugh:

yea, the thing came with it but it fit like shiz so i cut it just for the upper portion. it is dark smoke. bad iphone pic but looks great in person. Almost broke it trying to get it to fit!

I had same prob with the oem when putting it back in .
A little vaseline can be used for more than one thing I discovered...???..:rofl:

Looks good though. Like to hear how it is riding.
More or less wind on you as well as wind noise diffs.

Since you go that dicktector on there you can run it up to speed a little more comfortably and see..

yea, the thing came with it but it fit like shiz so i cut it just for the upper portion. it is dark smoke. bad iphone pic but looks great in person. Almost broke it trying to get it to fit!

:lol: Trying to bend that tubing around the corner moulding is fun isn't it!? :lol:

Once I got mine moulded and shaped into place, it would not stay put. So I used a 'lil bit of Super Glue and she's good to go now. Or you can just cut it like you did :whistle: :laugh:

Nice though! Looks good on your bike :thumbsup:

thanks guys! the moulding did not like the corners and kept coming off i even heated it uo and it still would not stay on. The windscreen did not want to fit in and after about 20 min of screwing around i finally heard a pop, i thought i cracked it but it was finally in properly. I quickly grabbed the wellnust and fastened it down!:cheerleader:

Back