Balancing tires... Innovative way?

ks-waterbug

Group Buy Guy
Donating Member
Registered
So, I've been reading about this product Tire Balancing Products

Anyone have any experience with these? Seems that you just pour in 2oz of these in the rear and 1oz up front.... Thats it a perfect balance every time! :whistle:

Here's what they say...

You simply won't believe the ride...

* Glass smooth ride, every time, all the time.
* Dramatically longer tire life
* No rebalancing
* No spoke or rim weights
* Eliminates tire cupping.
* Easy to install
* Your motorcycle dealer won't want to do it the old way once he's tried Dyna Beads!

I am trying to be a kinder, gentler Warchild nowadays.

Because in the past, I would probably say something like "this is simply snake-oil horsecock".

Instead, I'll simply say that using these beads on a high-performance motorcycle is a sub-optimal method to balance your wheels.

To say the very least. :laugh:

Because in the past, I would probably say something like "this is simply snake-oil horsecock".

Instead, I'll simply say that using these beads on a high-performance motorcycle is a sub-optimal method to balance your wheels.

well said, very diplomatic, politically correct, not as much fun though :laugh:

gee this is as much fun as wet socks...... so you turning kandyazz huh?

:whistle:

snake-oil horsec*ck....that was my nickname in highschool :whistle:

I had a room mate one time who's nickname was that minus the Snake oil part anyway! :rofl:

And it wasn't because he was well endowed either, dude made jimmy Durante look like Michael Jackson. :rofl:

snake-oil horsec*ck....that was my nickname in highschool :whistle:

I bet those beads will pit out the inside of the rim in short order.

Plus they won't work consistently because of the varying degrees of centifical force.

Snake oil salesman for sure. :whistle:

Don't use them in my bike, they work well in my truck.

cheers
ken

Last edited by a moderator:
looks interesting , I think Rythm posted up a static balancer kit that was working for him pretty well (JCWhitney )

Testomonial from fellow Suzuki Hayabusa owner....
We are happy to report the safe return to Nashville of our customer, Lynn Stubblefield, from the Bonneville Salt Flats in Utah. Lynn rode his turbo-powered Suzuki Hayabusa equipped with Dyna Beads at this year’s Speed Week. His exact feed-back regarding your product is as follows:
"While using the Dyna Beads product my bike felt smooth with no noticeable bounce or wobble in excess of 193 MPH. I would recommend Dyna Beads for both street and high performance use."

We appreciate the opportunity to offer such a beneficial product to our valued customers.
Sincerely,
Melinda Thiele
TNT Performance Dyno
Nashville, TN
TNT Performance

Seems to be two sides to every coin... I'm personally still leaning towards the this can't possibly work! But, I wanna hear from the folks who've spent money on this product. War your cracking me up, that was dayum funny (& thats exactly what I was thinking... then I see this)

hmmm ... not sure what to say about this one. i guess my bikes never had a really bad unbalanced tire.

I use them all the time in my commercial truck and have for years.:thumbsup: This really isn't new technology.??? They've been around for years and years but I think they are used mostly on big trucks.:beerchug:

This is simply snake oil HorseCock! :cheerleader:

Here is my theory with an ounce of beads in the front tire. If you launch the front tire in the air in second gear, when the tire stops turning all those beads are going to end up in one spot at the bottom of the tire. Set that puppy down at 100 mph and it's going to shake like a dog shaking off fleas until the tire catches up with the speed and the beads gets disbursed to the proper place for balance. Scary thought eh?

The Physics is sound, have posted on a few threads on these already, have them in both front and rear wheel on my K8. Work Great!!:cheerleader:

Last edited:
This is simply snake oil HorseCock! :cheerleader:

Here is my theory with an ounce of beads in the front tire. If you launch the front tire in the air in second gear, when the tire stops turning all those beads are going to end up in one spot at the bottom of the tire. Set that puppy down at 100 mph and it's going to shake like a dog shaking off fleas until the tire catches up with the speed and the beads gets disbursed to the proper place for balance. Scary thought eh?

If tire is at zero rpm, beads will distribute before tire reaches high rpm.

I did quite a bit of research before installing on my K8, my two cents for what it is worth.

Yeah, thats been around for years. We used to use about half a small box of CopperHead BB's in each tire on our jeeps/trucks w/35's and you'd be amazed at how well they worked. pretty fun to stop quick too, you can still hear them swishing around inside the tire lol

Back