Balaclava

Andros

Registered
Hi, i am asking into this part of the forum because i didn 't
knew in wich part to post the thread.
Anyway i am thinking of getting a Balaclava but not for keeping my head warm as i usually don 't ride in cold weather but to protect my hair a bit and also protect them from rubbing on the helmet while i wear and take it off.
Does anybody know if it protects the hair from traction alopecia or it doesn 't make any difference and it 's a waste of money.
Thanks

....:whistle:

Gimme all your money now!

Balaklava_dog.jpg

Hi, i am asking into this part of the forum because i didn 't
knew in wich part to post the thread.
Anyway i am thinking of getting a Balaclava but not for keeping my head warm as i usually don 't ride in cold weather but to protect my hair a bit and also protect them from rubbing on the helmet while i wear and take it off.
Does anybody know if it protects the hair from traction alopecia or it doesn 't make any difference and it 's a waste of money.
Thanks

Putting a balaclava on will not do anything great to save your hair. Most days when I wear mine I end up with a line on my face and messed up hair.

my balaclava was all about warmth... it certainly never made my hair do better...

helmet head for the win!

besides, chicks dig helmet head... :whistle:

I have one made out of coolmax which I wear in the summer think I got it at motorcyclesuperstore.com. Keeps my head a little cooler and helmet clean. Wintertime is baclava weather...

I have one made out of coolmax which I wear in the summer think I got it at motorcyclesuperstore.com. Keeps my head a little cooler and helmet clean. Wintertime is baclava weather...

Im with the jumper...:laugh::laugh::poke::rofl:

thnks guys for the answers, i have long hair and they tend to break, but the body armour skull cup or the SWEAT VAC seems the perfect solution since i don 't drive in very cold conditions.

i wear a lil beanie made my underarmor so it wicks away sweat

shaved head can cause some serious head funk in a lid.

....:whistle:

Gimme all your money now!

A favorite quote from a t-shirt that I really like, " I noticed your pretty Gangsta, just like myself!"

I think you would be better off with going with a dew rag or a beanie. It would work a whole lot better then a full Balclava.

Takeuon, oh my goodness...that was so frickin funny...I have a German Shepard...and I think this is a G.S. under the balacava...that is one funny picture...thanks for the great laugh...

Back