Bad Shizz Happens When You Get Bored

SSGT_B

Registered
Been working on our sprinklers and had to replace the controller. Now I have a wireless one that works from my phone. So........

I got these neighbors that like to let their dog poop in my yard......

Oops

I sniped their asses with the sprinklers. Lmao. Turned me off as soon as they got next door. When they walked back a few min later I got them again. Bwahahahaha. It’s like a drinking game now

Then I got bored and polished the brass part to the water feed

Your project went way better than mine. I decided to “fix” my anti-back flow valve on the hose connection outside the house and broke my Maine copper supply line to the house. I should’ve just stayed on the couch watching tv.
Well I was attempting at taking it apart to get new internals as it was leaking but found debris instead when I removed the cap. Did you get the line fixed?

Well I was attempting at taking it apart to get new internals as it was leaking but found debris instead when I removed the cap. Did you get the line fixed?
I did, but it was a bear to get the old broken piece out of the union. The rain wasn’t helping get things hot enough to melt the solder or whatever they use to weld it together.

I decided to clean the wife's hair out of the bathroom sink trap, while trying to get the drain plug out, the whole line snapped off at the sink drain....had to fix that...a 10 min fix turned into a whole morning.

Well I got bored again, so I got Robert earl Keen jr on the WiFi speaker and decided to shoot shiz. Got my dads blue streak .20cal pellet gun working. Sure do miss him but shooting his gun makes me feel closer right now. Anyhow, not too bad of grouping with open sights and a zip tie adjusting the rear...lol

I decided to clean the wife's hair out of the bathroom sink trap, while trying to get the drain plug out, the whole line snapped off at the sink drain....had to fix that...a 10 min fix turned into a whole morning.
I made a cleaning tool out of a wire hanger and mine still won’t clean it every so often. She gets grossed out by her own hair, so she plugs hers and when it gets really bad, she starts using mine (we have a “his” and “hers” sink). As much hair as women lose, I honestly don’t Know how they don’t go bald.

200.gif

Back