bad news

I don't even have a bike at the moment ....
sad.gif
but I still feel welcome
laugh.gif

YEP, DEFINITELY WRONG BIKE TO PART WITH, KINDA TREATIN THE BUSA LIKE THAT BASTARD STEPCHILD... WELL THATS OK , BUT JUST REMEMBER WHEN THAT GUY WHO HAS YOUR BIKE RIDES UP TO SPANK YA, IT AINT PERSONAL, ITS BIDNESS.... WE STILL LOVE YA, JUST LOVE YA LIKE A BASTARD STEPCHILD.. LOL STAY SAFE AND RIDE CAREFUL..

I would say that any motorcyclist would always be welcomed and I would even venture to say that you are a lucky guy even to be in the position to have to pick between the two...
sorry you couldn't keep both!! Ride safe and come visit us
often at the home the most amazing motorcycle in the world!

The 04 r1 is def but the busa still rules the road u should stick around it sounds like your heart went with it.:;):

I dunno, depends on what you do with it... If you aren't spending 4 hours at a pop on it and your not taking the wife with you I think the R1 is probably the choice I may have made as well.... I Love the way the New R1 looks....

But, while your welcome to stay I am willing to bet you won't be around much longer...
mad.gif
Nope you'll be off messing around with "OTHER" R1 owners... We'll see....

Sorry to here about your loss. Yes your still welcome. I almost bought the new R1. I went with CBR 1000RR. It's all good your still riding. The Busa is the king. I got the RR mainly for the track but I ride the Busa and the RR both on the street and at the track.

Back