bad news

Ononewheel

Registered
Well I could no longer afford two bikes. As many of you know I have a 2004 R1 and a 2003 Busa. I had to sell one and couldn't part with the R1. SO the Busa is now in anothers hands. I gotta admit it's pretty depressing. But at least I am not bikeless.

The question is, since I have no Bus and ride an R1 am I allowed to stick around?

This forum is open to all who enjoy the sport of motorcycling......
Sorry, to hear of your loss (Busa!)

TOTALLY kidding! Of course you are welcome. This place offers so much to ANY cyclist. I for one have considered the R1 as a second bike and would love to hear your R1 stories

Even though yo got rid of the wrong bike, YES you are welcome.

<!--EDIT|Ninja Eater
Reason for Edit: None given...|1090247322 -->

mad.gif

like NE said, I think you made the wrong decision but that is you.

All riders are welcome except those who think that are faster then a BUSA
cool.gif

Guess you 'gotta change your signature? Would have been a tough choice for me, but then I don't have an R1 so no choice to make! Ain't life grand!

Buy em books send em to school and they still make bad decisions

About a month ago, my friend Steve said he was picking up his new CBR the following monday, I went out of town for a week and when I returned I bought my Busa, when I saw Steve two days later, he had not bought the CBR. I told him about an 04 R1 at the dealer and he bought it. He likes it a lot. Tonight we switched bikes for a short ride. His R1 was cool, It is a very sharp looking bike but I like the Busa better. To each his own. I do have to say, he was very amazed at the Busas power.
cool.gif

A man has to do what he has to do.

Gettin rid of the Busa was not one of them.
rock.gif

Seriously though...yer still welcome around these parts. I would recommend tradin in that R1 for a ZX-10 though. More of a rippin machine and a whole lot closer to the Busa in terms of monster motors.

I know I know....blasphemy! But hey...you make the decisions you feel you need to. At least yer still ridin and having fun!

Which is all that matters anyway....
wink.gif

As long as your knees are in the breeze u'r alright with me.

super.gif

To each his own bro, wish I could add an 04 R1 to the stable. I'd keep the Busa though but that's just me. How have to two stacked up in every day riding? Sorry for you loss
sad.gif

BD

Back