Bad mouthin the .org?

WuzzaCBXRider

Donating Member
Registered
I noticed these comments about this forum on another forum about being banned. Same guys that post here?

Ali123

lol.... @captain is an unapologetic snowflake,,,,, first thing im gonna do when my ban is up is im gonna go back to that thread and necropost my azz off.

piratediverjefff

This has always been the real board anyway bro,mostly just a bunch of fat old men over there with heated grips as a favorite mod.
crackup.gif

Ali123

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...……. U ARE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO RIGHT!

You just roll with it folks... After 20 years you get used to it... Just a week ago there was concern over the status of the site and now I'm a snowflake.. It really doesn't change anything for me, just another person unwilling to take personal accountability for his actions and behavior. While you can't control other people you can control what you do and how you react to a situation and that will define your character. I choose to not make personal attacks in an attempt to make myself feel better.

If you define your manhood by using a keyboard and calling other people names in an effort to show your importance and value then I guess I personally am better off not reading opinions from you.

I prefer to encourage people, work to make this world we live in a little better every day and have some respectful discussions about the topics we care and are passionate about.

Look around, see who is positive, respectful and fosters the type of environment that you want to be around. I choose to make adjustments that I feel are proper to facilitate that.

You guys can choose your next steps... For those that cover both sites and play the fence I simply question how real you can ever be in person and why you keep coming back if this place is so bad.

its a crazy world and if I had all of the answers I would surely have a better job, a nice house but until I do get to that level I will simply do the best I can..

Some are just trolls looking for their next keyboard war . They enjoy confrontation , and drama .
Any idea of help to them is build your bike just like their turbo bike . Then your the MAN right ? :(
A friend shared the link to that before it hit here . I remember hearing about that forum on the ZRXOA board , and how much of a free for all it was .

Captain thanks for running a nice place.

Ha! Looks like Red opened up a 15 year old thread over there like he does here. :laugh:

Is this about c10?

“one guy thought that if he lightened up his stock gen2 enough….. it would be just like having a turbo... lol... I dunno man, I didn't say anything... don't wanna crap on anyones idea... but I think he must be on drugs.... or hes got a 280 lb bike.... Im constantly having to hold back my thoughts and I STILL got hit,”

Ha! Looks like Red opened up a 15 year old thread over there like he does here. :laugh:

Is this about c10?

“one guy thought that if he lightened up his stock gen2 enough….. it would be just like having a turbo... lol... I dunno man, I didn't say anything... don't wanna crap on anyones idea... but I think he must be on drugs.... or hes got a 280 lb bike.... Im constantly having to hold back my thoughts and I STILL got hit,”

Pretty sure it is...

Last edited:

Is this about c10?

i'm sure it is . I'm not quiet seeing that 280 # though lmao or the stock part . For all the Titanium / exhaust / wheels it could of been a turbo long ago . However I wouldn't be riding it across the country worry free either ;)

Looks like I am going to order me up a set of those nice cushy heated grips :banana:
I’m not fat and that old yet but that will come in time!!
This forum is the one and only form of social media I have, I don’t have patience for people usually but this place may have said is a family. I will stick here with my family and defend against anyone who takes a swing. I’m not very tough but know there are many here who have my back !!

Back