Bad Luck!

Gurley

Registered
Ok so 2009 and truly sucked for me and my family! Totaled 2 cars, had 2 motorcycles stolen, and my house burnt down (on Jan. 01, 2009). Now in all of the bad things we have been staying positive....My family is healthy and my husband and I both have good jobs and our house is all most done so we were looking forward to 2010.......

houseandtruck 002.jpg

houseandtruck 001.jpg

houseandtruck 003.jpg

houseandtruck 006.jpg

houseandtruck 007.jpg

houseandtruck 008.jpg

houseandtruck 010.jpg

Last edited:
Then this happened yesterday (Jan. 01, 2010) deer came out of no where! Sometimes I think if I didnt have bad luck I would have no luck at all but on the positive note everyone is fine! No one got hurt except the deer!

houseandtruck 011.jpg

Ouch.

Hang in there. It's not the challenges one faces, but how they choose to respond to them that matter.

Stupid deer!! Glad to se you have a positive attitude, 2010 will be better, i dont see that it coould be worse

Stupid deer!! Glad to se you have a positive attitude, 2010 will be better, i dont see that it coould be worse

Deer are all over the place around here my first wreck last year was because of a deer also! I am afraid they are gonna want to total the truck...It holds a re-built title. My uncle bought it wrecked (totaled) at an auction and fixed it. I am not sure how they will handle the claim.

Sounds like Jan 01 is just not a good day for you. Glad it was only the deer that was hurt. Keep your chin up.

I think you need a snow plow, check that Deer plow! Hopefully the ins. will fix it to to the same condition it was before the deer, seeing how thats why you have ins. the condidtion of the truck before its was insured shouldnt be a factor, or so i think. Keep us posted:rulez:

Looks like your new home is is just about there,and sounds like everything else is in place to get back going strong. I hope 2010 is your best year ever:beerchug: Some states/insurance co.'s wont allow anything but liablity on vechicles with a rebuilt/salvage title,still not a bad fix,good luck:thumbsup:

Ok so 2009 and truly sucked for me and my family! Totaled 2 cars, had 2 motorcycles stolen, and my house burnt down (on Jan. 01, 2009). Now in all of the bad things we have been staying positive....My family is healthy and my husband and I both have good jobs and our house is all most done so we were looking forward to 2010.......

Damn! And I thought I had an awful 2009!
Not a good start to 2010 for you either.....hope things turn around for you & your fam ASAP. If not, you may want to think outside of the box and consider turning your "luck" over to a higher power. Prayer can be a positive thing for some.

:please:

Now that you have used up all your bad luck, all kinds of good things are
going to happen to you in 2010. all the best!!:beerchug:

Back