Bad Juju

Not quite sure how to take your comment, but if you couldn't see the bad attempt at satire, I think your taking me way to serious
wink.gif
nah....not me.   I just didn't think it was funny.

should I read it again?   I have had a recent brain injury.

maybe thats it.   ok.ok. I get it now.

no I don't
rock.gif
Im not gonna beat a dead horse to death on this one. My comment Didnt come across to you as I intended...Its been a heck of a year for all of us, Accidents, deaths, etc...I was trying to make light of a bad situation...bad attempt on my part.

PACIFICBUSA - dude, sorry bro - special delivery package gonna go out sometime this week, been pulling crazy hours, and have had no time - 262 hours working in 26 days -

Not quite sure how to take your comment, but if you couldn't see the bad attempt at satire, I think your taking me way to serious
wink.gif

no I don't
rock.gif
Im not gonna beat a dead horse to death on this one. My comment Didnt come across to you as I intended...Its been a heck of a year for all of us, Accidents, deaths, etc...I was trying to make light of a bad situation...bad attempt on my part.

PACIFICBUSA - dude, sorry bro - special delivery package gonna go out sometime this week, been pulling crazy hours, and have had no time - 262 hours working in 26 days -
no worries at all...

262 in 26 days....10 hr days....thats sick
alien.gif

wink.gif

no I don't
rock.gif

no worries at all...

262 in 26 days....10 hr days....thats sick
alien.gif
+1

Not to worry at all, bro....take your time.
wink.gif
I know what it's like to pull crazy hours, although I don't think I pull 262. Mebbe 100-something, but not that much.
cool.gif

wink.gif

I will not buy part off of a wrecked bike -- its bad luck -- unless the price is right
tounge.gif

I will not buy part off of a wrecked bike -- its bad luck -- unless the price is right  
tounge.gif
atta boy....way to.....

fence sit.

"I wont tempt fate". unless its a good price.
"I hold firm to my beliefs" unless its a good price.
"Its bad luck to buy from a wreck". unless its a good price.

"I would never hire a hooker,stripper,or callgirl"

<marquee>UNLESS IT'S A GOOD PRICE</marquee>

Back