Bad Juju

MN72Busa

Formerly known as "Zuki"
Donating Member
Registered
Just wondering if Im alone on this one, or if it a Motorcyclist personality flaw; If ya want to call it that.

Would you ever buy or use parts from a bike that was involved in a bad accident, or the rider was killed? The part you buy may not be damaged, but maybe some supernatural force kept that part from being damaged. Leaving that undamaged - Bad Juju part to be sold or passed on to someone else, causing more Bad Juju?

Do you have any rituals you do before you ride, to keep you safe from Road Demons? I know alot of Oldtime Harley riders would put a Bell on their handlebars to keep evil road spirits away.

<div align="center"><span style='color:crimson'>The Legend of The Gremlin Bell</span>[/Quote]

<div align="center"><span style='color:darkblue'>Have you noticed that some riders have a small bell hanging off their motorcycle frame or handlebars? Have you wondered what the purpose is? Well, you have come to the right place. That little bell is more than decoration, it serves a very important purpose – it wards off gremlins, also known as evil road spirits.

You see, there are motorcycle gremlins that LOVE to ride, but they are also mischievous little devils and they cause all sorts of problems for you while you are riding. Some say they are responsible for that old lady in the minivan not seeing you and cutting you off in traffic. Or, you may be having trouble shifting smoothly, your battery goes dead, your turn signal suddenly refuses to work, an oil spill appears out of nowhere, you hit a patch of black ice, etc – you get the idea. Those little gremlins look for trouble and try to steer your bike towards it.

Now, once you get a bell on your scoot – it wards off these attacks from the little gremlins, not allowing any more to get onto your bike. If you already have some gremlins riding with you, they will get trapped in the hollow of the bell, and the constant ringing will drive them insane – causing them to lose their grip and fall to the roadway.</span>[/Quote]

Those little demons also responsible for harley oils leaks....
Unexplainable battery short circuit and brakes failures...

Little demons.....
laugh.gif

After all if cost nothing to hang a bell to the bike.... who knows...

rock.gif
I dunno...I bought a bunch of stuff off of a bike that got wrecked. Guess I'll let you guys know how it goes.

I always put the left boot,then right.Left glove, then right.EVERYTIME.:)

I won't buy parts from a wrecked bike...kinda crazy like that I guess haha.

As far as rituals...left boot, right boot, start bike, put on jacket, put on helmet wiggle 3 times, put on left glove, right glove. Sit on maeve rock her a couple times, pull up kickstands, grab the handle bars and say okay maeve this is going to be a good ride. I talk to her during our ride and tell her great ride when we reach the destination.

Just wondering if Im alone on this one, or if it a Motorcyclist personality flaw; If ya want to call it that.

Would you ever buy or use parts from a bike that was involved in a bad accident, or the rider was killed? The part you buy may not be damaged, but maybe some supernatural force kept that part from being damaged. Leaving that undamaged - Bad Juju part to be sold or passed on to someone else, causing more Bad Juju?

Do you have any rituals you do before you ride, to keep you safe from Road Demons? I know alot of Oldtime Harley riders would put a Bell on their handlebars to keep evil road spirits away.
Not superstitious. No rituals unless you consider saying a prayer a ritual.

Things the well-prepared rider should always keep handy:

Silver Bullet
Wooden Stake (Dual purpose - If you don't need it for Vampires, you can always "knock on it".)
Four Leaf Clover
Astrological Chart
Crystal Ball
Rabbit's Foot

And...watch for falling stars while riding so you can place your wish on a timely basis.

idea.gif

hahaha you sweating your new parts bro???

sure you dont want the tre?? ill send it free  
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
hmmm...TRE might be intresting to play with...lol. However, if it has bad Juju, which Im thinking it does...You just keep your TRE & don't rub the remote or harness with it....Pinky swear you wont do that to me...lol.

Now, I know the Coerce parts wern't on the bike so Im cool there, But I may have to find a shawman to burn a smudgestick over the scorpio...lmao.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

We have the wrecked CBR Mike's cousin died on in our back yard...Mike plans on using the motor for something one day (600 cc)...it kind of felt morbid bringing the bike to our place, but David (the cousin) was a huge gear head, built go carts all his life, loved motors...it almost seems fitting to not let the engine go to waste...kind of think it's what David would want...

But, yeah, bad feelings have crossed my mind about that bike...
sad.gif

I have had a Gremlin Bell hanging from every bike I have ridden. Won't ride without one...

<div align="center"><span style='color:crimson'>The Legend of The Gremlin Bell</span>

<div align="center"><span style='color:darkblue'>Have you noticed that some riders have a small bell hanging off their motorcycle frame or handlebars? Have you wondered what the purpose is? Well, you have come to the right place. That little bell is more than decoration, it serves a very important purpose – it wards off gremlins, also known as evil road spirits.

You see, there are motorcycle gremlins that LOVE to ride, but they are also mischievous little devils and they cause all sorts of problems for you while you are riding. Some say they are responsible for that old lady in the minivan not seeing you and cutting you off in traffic. Or, you may be having trouble shifting smoothly, your battery goes dead, your turn signal suddenly refuses to work, an oil spill appears out of nowhere, you hit a patch of black ice, etc – you get the idea. Those little gremlins look for trouble and try to steer your bike towards it.

Now, once you get a bell on your scoot – it wards off these attacks from the little gremlins, not allowing any more to get onto your bike. If you already have some gremlins riding with you, they will get trapped in the hollow of the bell, and the constant ringing will drive them insane – causing them to lose their grip and fall to the roadway.</span>[/Quote][/QUOTE]
Save money, AND get the BIG gremlins, get a COW BELL!!

Back