bad gas mileage

What mods do you have?
Have you cleaned/replaced the air filter, spark plugs lately?
How about a throttle body sync?
These can do it.

Maybe the weight it's hauling is to great? :whistle:

A bit more info like stated would be helpful....

yosh full exhaust rs3 and thats it. also i want to raise my idle it seems like it its idles too low.

If you put on a Power Commander or such, you can fine tune the performance and the gas mileage.
You will notice the difference with the full exhaust system.

What kind of mileage are you getting?
What kind of riding do you do?
Are you smooth on the throttle, or do you hammer it every moment you get?

The exhaust alone won't cause poor mileage. Was the O2 sensor put in the new exhaust? You will get an FI light if the O2 circuit was left unplugged. If the new system doesn't allow for the O2 sensor you will need to get a PC3, or BAZAZZ like system.

I get 50 on a stock Busa trying to get great fuel mileage. Need to check mine, but I just enjoy riding it to much. Maybe next tank :laugh:

i only have 3900 miles on my bike.and the stock air filter.i did the marble trick but its drinks a lot of gas and i weigh about 230 lbs

i only have 3900 miles on my bike.and the stock air filter.i did the marble trick but its drinks a lot of gas and i weigh about 230 lbs

The motor might still be a little tight, but if you park the bike on 4K in sixth gear you'll get close to 50 MPG with a stock bike. That's my experience .....

Back