Bad Experience With A Shop

Slowboy

Registered
On my 2006 Hayabusa I was having starting problems so a friend of mine had me go to a guy in Moore Oklahoma to have him check it out. Well it came back bent valves so when he took it apart he asked me since we had the head off why not go ahead and have the head port and polished and change the cam sprocket and put thinner head gasket and all that. I agreed and dropped him another $200. As I already gave him $200 when I first dropped the bike off which was in March 2015 and he told me the bike would be done in June!! Well in May I hit him up again and he said he still hasn't got to me bike yet.... Ok but I hit him up in June and he still hasn't touched it. But saying he was gonna start on it. So again In July I hit him up again cause I was trying to go to a few events that I already had paid for. Well nuthing never happen to the bike so after August i sent him 150 from PayPal cause he need to get a few parts for my bike.. After that I started going on a down fall and almost lost everything I had. And barley had a dime to my name!! But anyways I came back up in January 2016

So February2016 I hit him up and brings him another $200 and say man I had a ruff time but I'm getting things right. So let's get my bike done.!! And I ask him then how much do I owe him and what it's gonna take the get the bike done soon!! Well he gave me the run a round for a long Time... he didn't give a total of what the parts was gonna cost Until I finally caught up with him at the shop one day in May $950 was the total!! Which included half the storage fee....Yeah I'm like ok.. So in The end of May2016 I drop him 450 thru PayPal and he told me he would start getting all the parts ordered and put it together and again I will have the bike finished in the end of June!! And I told him I would give him the rest of the cash when the bike is done!!

Well June July August September October I hit this dude up almost ever week asking about how much left and when it will be done!! Most time he replied with I'm getting there....oh and I have all the text to prove this!!

Well finally I fed up with his bs and let him know man I need my bike back done or not in November cause I am moving back to Illinois... So I tell him 2 week before thanksgiving I need to have the bike loaded up..

So I go to pick up my bike. And yeah he has been texting me all week prior to my last week giving me detail of the bike and that he is almost done!!!! Bs!! I get up there thinking I'm gonna have a bike that is done. And it's not even starting hoses not even on the bike parts missing!! Bike looks like a total mess so I didn't pay him the full amount and I shouldn't have gave him what I payed. But I just wanted my bike back!!

I will be posting picture soon and even more when I get back to Illinois to show you guys how the bike looked when I got it to Illinois now I'm having to order parts just so I can see if the bike will even start!!

the guy shop is in Moore Oklahoma And I think his brother is on this site also. And I have details about both of them doing people wrong yes I will post them also. So if you know anybody that deal with these guys let them no what's up with them!!

Sorry that happen to bro don't listen to the comment above I know first hand how it feels to have been gotten by a shop I also live in okc and tombo racing also got me for $2000 I gave him $4300 in a check he never did any work on my bike he gave me $1000 back and another $1000 worth of parts that he never installed or anything that guy is a pure crook....what shop did u have your work done at?

It was with Mark huckeby
Never heard of them as far as I know innovative cycles is the best shop to work with highly recommended by many people they due everything I dropped my bike off at 5pm to get a swing arm installed the close at 6pm he called me at 10am next morning and said it was done

sorry to hear .. good luck finding another shop that wont jack you around and steal from you.

pos shops like that should not be in business.

i would have been in his shop up his ass about my bike especially giving me the bs run-around

Back