Bad ECU??

Under the gas tank. You will need to unscrew the 2 screws that attach the tank to the frame (in front of the tank)

then using the supplied tank stand (under your rear pillion seat) support the gas tank.

Raising the gas tank will give you the necessary room to inspect the injector harness initially for signs of damage or poor connectors etc.....

You will also have to remove the air filter for better visibility....

If all checks out ok with the steps above .....then ....

You will need to check the voltage across each of your 4 injectors using a voltmeter.......

I'm assuming you don't have access to a busa manual .... which would have made the task a little easier to comprehend.....never mind ...keep going!

If all 4 are going off,I'd say a main connection somewhere on that line.chance of all 4 coming loose,maybe,especially if fugged with by a previous owner.

RSD.

Yeah hazebusa try to get a copy of the manual ...

I have the original workshop manual here but that's no use to you being over there!

Once you get the see the injectors and make sure all the connectors are secure and the bike still has the problem then I will take you through the process of testing each injector......

I'd like to see this photo

Hope this shows you the cracking that occurred in my '99 ecu........

ozzybusa 008.jpg

ozzybusa 010.jpg

ozzybusa 014.jpg

Busa fixed!!!! the problem was that the ******* who had the bike b4 me installed a airshifter improperly and didn't use all the necessary parts which caused the errors in the primary injectors. Solution: remove crappy parts and bike is now happy again.

Back