bad day

ambulldog

Donating Member
Registered
so im on my way to work this afternoon on rt 84 in pa. and notice the bikes handling is feeling very heavy. i pull off the exit in matamoras and pull into kmart parking lot. crap backe tire is flat. no biggie there's a suzuki dealer 1.5 miles down the road. well i figure ill fix a flat it and drive over. well there was a HOLE in the tire and the stuff just sprayed out. well ill have it towed and have to wait over an hour and finally get to the dealer almost 2.5 hours after the flat happened. oh no they dont have tires in stock. wife has to drive 45 minutes to another dealer and get tires and bring them back. figure i might as well replace both. did i mention the rear tire had under 1000 miles on it
AAAssjani.gif
. so in the end all worked out at quite the cost though. $370 for tires, $85 for the 1.5 mile tow, $80 for puting the tires on since i didnt get them there plus a freakin vacation day since i had no hope of making it to work on time. well at least the baby has new skins on

Let me get this straight.....

you spent all day with your baby
you got new skins
you didn't have to go to work

Sounds like a good day to me.

beerchug.gif

(busa_bill @ Jun. 07 2007,21:34) Let me get this straight.....

you spent all day with your baby
you got new skins
you didn't have to go to work

Sounds like a good day to me.

beerchug.gif
laugh.gif
and your wife picked up the tires

(ambulldog @ Jun. 07 2007,17:57) so im on my way to work this afternoon on rt 84 in pa. and notice the bikes handling is feeling very heavy. i pull off the exit in matamoras and pull into kmart parking lot. crap backe tire is flat. no biggie there's a suzuki dealer 1.5 miles down the road. well i figure ill fix a flat it and drive over. well there was a HOLE in the tire and the stuff just sprayed out. well ill have it towed and have to wait over an hour and finally get to the dealer almost 2.5 hours after the flat happened. oh no they dont have tires in stock. wife has to drive 45 minutes to another dealer and get tires and bring them back. figure i might as well replace both. did i mention the rear tire had under 1000 miles on it
AAAssjani.gif
. so in the end all worked out at quite the cost though. $370 for tires, $85 for the 1.5 mile tow, $80 for puting the tires on since i didnt get them there plus a freakin vacation day since i had no hope of making it to work on time. well at least the baby has new skins on
dang ..i feel for you.. sounds like my luck..

Back