Backrest/luggage rack

argyle66

Registered
I realize this isn't a cruiser bike

but I would love to be able to outfit a backrest/luggage rack so my G/f and I can go for a nice ride and carry our gear with out saddle bags

what I had in mind was similar to the backrest/luggage rack I used on my old bike the VMAX pictured

something in design that I could bolt on with the seat in place by removing the handle on the Hayabusa

I included pictures

just wondering if there is any welders out there that could design something similar

let me know if you could put something like that together...ill pay for materials , time , and shipping if its worthwhile

this is more practical than looks I realize

e84a_1.JPG

rev performance rack weld a steel plate to it and a ebay pad done. cost 150$ welder was free for me.

DSCF0494__Medium_.JPG

well you may want to look at the corbin rear pillion setup.. not cheap but looks good

i will mesure it up tonight. very sturdy. not that purdy but the wife or the kids cover it. and never fall off

did you get a chance to measure that??? could something be bolted right to the front of the rack for a back rest, I noticed you set yours back a bit to give more room on the seat I assume??

Back