Background Checks

Skywalker

Donating Member
Registered
Does anyone have the ability to do a full criminal background check... my brother! PM me if you can help! I'll explain in a PM... :whistle:

Seems like I need a background check for something or other once every six months. Background checks are available from the states one has resided in. A google search will help you find the proper contact.

National FBI background checks are also available. Fingerprints can be taken electronically by background check contractors or the old way at most Sherrif Departments.

I just had to do this a couple of weeks ago, and it looks like I'll be doing it again within the next month. :banghead:

You can do it yourself there are plenty of websites that will do it for a small fee. Or you can get a release of information and go to which every police dept you wish and pay to get the records it is that simple

Mark Harmon 812-455-6034 He owns an 06 LE and tell him that John Foster the Princeton Walmart guy sent ya. He should be able to fix you right up. mharmon@markharmon.com

Ahh! Don't watch that show but Mark Harmon is the actor.:thumbsup:

Local PO PO said NO NO since it's out of state! Mark is gone for the holidays as I had already called him..... Ho ho ho! LOL I just read alot of stuff about the online systems as pissed off customers complain of charges and such and bad service... I'll not go that route! I have a friend of a friend but is out of pocket at the moment for holidays... probably with Mark but should return soon. But in the mean time, if anyone can do this... please fill free to help me out for I have a gun carring brother who I beleive is a felon and needs a good home behind bars! :thumbsup:

Mark should get your email so send him a message. He can tell you pretty much about anything regarding your brother. Specializes in skip tracing.

Back