Back to the track again with the 08 busa, getting faster !

Raced Guy

Registered
Well i took the 08 to the track again after going 9.46@149 last weekend hoping to improve some more. I had a good amount of passes and was able to get a better hold on the bike and ran some good times. My best time of the day was a 9.30@151, with about 4 more passes in the low 9.30s, with three 60fts at 1.52. My 60ft on the 9.30 run was a tad slower than most of the day with a 1.585, 330ft-4.051, eigth mile-6.071@121.75. The weather was 78 deg. with about 58-62% humidity. The mods to date on the bike are lowered-strapped,brocks alien head,pc3 and mr11 fuel thats it, no air shifter or extensions. I will be going back out this next weekend to hopefully dig deep into the 9.20s and maybe more !!!

Last edited:
Those are some awesome times! I am working on getting better at the strip I really suck and have yet to get into the 11's??? Some of my local Busa buddies have been giving me tips on launching her better and shifting technique. Last Friday night I was at the dragstrip and was preparing to run with a Suzuki SV 650 when another rider asked me to trade positions with him. So I look behind me and I see the sinister grin of a Gen2 staring at me.HELP ME!!!

I tell the pilot to take it easy on me which may be why he "only" ran 10.41 to my 12.085 (stop laughing):rofl: I have about 8 runs to my record and this has been my best time so far, so at least I'm improving????

Here are a few runs I caught with my video camera, sorry I suck at this too so I did'nt get many times. No one got into the 9's that night though.:beerchug:

th_VTS_01_1.jpg

th_100308mayhem.jpg

Back