Back on Leave,check out this new toy

S-R Racing

Registered
A good friend of mine, Brandon,came home on leave from his first deployment in the Navy. Upon arriving home, his folks who own the local Honda/Yamaha dealership presented Brandon with his new '09 CBR 1000RR Repsol edition. A big step from his old 929.I dont think I ever seen him without a smile the whole time he was home. Anyone who has seen the new transformers movie-Brandon was on of the cruisers used in the film. Heres some pics of the new ride-beware of these beasts,they haul a$$,he was breathing down my back the whole time we were riding:thumbsup: Thanks for you service Brandon, enjoy your ride back to CA:bowdown:

1821 fairroof 060.jpg

1821 fairroof 061.jpg

1821 fairroof 062.jpg

1821 fairroof 063.jpg

1821 fairroof 065.jpg

1821 fairroof 066.jpg

1821 fairroof 067.jpg

bike took top honors in the 09 evals too (for bikes we can afford to own).. I bet that thing is a blast to ride...

Very nice and a great welcome home gift! Thanks for his service!

Thanks for keeping me and my family safe, Brandon. enjoy your new toy. I have a buddy with one of those, and those things are a BLAST to ride. I sure wish Suzuki would give us an electronic steering damper standard!

Awesome machine.

Congrats, thanks for everything, and be safe!!!

:beerchug:

That's a nice looking machine. even the headlights scream, Get The H*** Out My Way.

Thanks for all that you do, Stay safe and have a blast.

looked at one of those the other day at the dealer when i was waiting on parts great looking bikes

Came across one in Ms. a few weeks ago. The guy passed by me with the front wheel in the air doing about 70 mph. Caught up with him and asked him if he wanted to race, he said yes, and we took off from about 55 mph. Well..... let's just say another win for the Busa. Anyway congrats to you Brandon, and thanks for the protection.

Welcome home, Brandon! Enjoy your leave riding your new bike and know you are much appreciated for your service! :thumbsup:

I'm jealous that he got a new bike. After my first deployment my dad gave me a cigarette.
I watched one of those put down 164 h.p. with a two bros. slip-on at the dyno.

I'm jealous that he got a new bike. After my first deployment my dad gave me a cigarette.
I watched one of those put down 164 h.p. with a two bros. slip-on at the dyno.

No free ride for Brandon, his folks got him a sweet deal I'm sure, but he traded in his 929 for the down and is paying for the rest-he reminded me of this just as I was about to take it for a spin:laugh: as far as the ride which was a short one:whistle: one word, amazing:thumbsup: it even has traction control right out of the box:bowdown:

Back