Back on a Kawasaki Ninja . Fastest Colors Black / Green !

c10

Registered
Watch out my friends as I'll be tearing up the roads with all this new found power ! The Gen 3 Hayabusa just was not going to satisfy me ;) lol

I've got some plans for the wee Ninja to be our camping motorcycle . So easy / light / small to load that it would be great to use it to run into towns for small grocery needs . Just throw a nice sized tail bag / tank bag on . Think these little bikes get 70 mpg also . Shes been crashed a few times , and does not currently run due to fuel age / battery is low or dead . Front fender is broken so guess holding onto my stock black hayabusa fender might be of use .

Going to log the full build / repairs/ time to do it . What is real cool is she was Free with a clear Texas Title from my Dentist Alex .

Day 1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Watch out my friends as I'll be tearing up the roads with all this new found power ! The Gen 3 Hayabusa just was not going to satisfy me ;) lol

I've got some plans for the wee Ninja to be our camping motorcycle . So easy / light / small to load that it would be great to use it to run into towns for small grocery needs . Just throw a nice sized tail bag / tank bag on . Think these little bikes get 70 mpg also . Shes been crashed a few times , and does not currently run due to fuel age / battery is low or dead . Front fender is broken so guess holding onto my stock black hayabusa fender might be of use .

Going to log the full build / repairs/ time to do it . What is real cool is she was Free with a clear Texas Title from my Dentist Alex .

View attachment 1637053

View attachment 1637054

View attachment 1637055
SCORE !

Back