Back on a busa again

8secCHEVELLE

Registered
So after selling my 02 a little more than a year ago I had this itch that just wouldn't go away so I did what every person should do, buy a new busa. Just picked up an 2011 black/red last week and yup this one is fast too. If it stops raining here I hope to put some miles on it before the upgrades come.

Sweet:thumbsup: but we need pics its the :rulez:

:welcome: to the org

From my dunce stool :cookoo:

8secCHEVELLE said:
The only picture I have is when I picked it up, still had plastic on the tank. I'll post pictures later this week.

Don't matter. I still have my reflectors and mudflap after almost 3 years.:laugh:

From my dunce stool :cookoo:

So after selling my 02 a little more than a year ago I had this itch that just wouldn't go away so I did what every person should do, buy a new busa. Just picked up an 2011 black/red last week and yup this one is fast too. If it stops raining here I hope to put some miles on it before the upgrades come.

:welcome: back :thumbsup: psssst, don't tell the white guys :laugh:

:welcome: to the board (had to say that although you've been around for several years since you had never talked to us before :thumbsup:) congrats on getting another Busa :beerchug:

Thanks guys, for some reason I lost my post count over the years so it looks like i'm a new guy but i'm over that already :laugh:

Back