Back in Sarajevo

Projekt

Registered
Folks,
I just wanted to reach out and reiterate my enjoyment of meeting everybody over the past month while traveling around the United States. Now I am back to my girl, my dog and my place in Sarajevo. It is nice to be here in my very own bed after so many hotel rooms and different surroundings.
Let me extend an open invitation into my home for the folks here incase you are ever adventurous enough to travel to Sarajevo. I may have a spare bike or two for those who want to come here and ride the fun mountain roads in Bosnia.
Projekt

It was a great pleasure meeting you also, sir! Glad to hear your trip was enjoyable and you returned safe and sound.

It was a great pleasure meeting you also, sir!  Glad to hear your trip was enjoyable and you returned safe and sound.
+1 nice meeting you glad you found your way home safe and sound
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

It was great to meet you at the bash. Glad you made it home safe and sound.
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif
<--and more where that came from.

For the next visit, I have to come up with a place to rival or better 'Bone Daddy's' here in SD. Evidently, 'it's on'.

laugh.gif

Glad to hear you're home safe, yo.

It's nice to travel.

But sometimes it's good to be home.

Glad your trip was good
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

Very nice offer. Love to take you up on it. Not sure I will ever get the chance.

great to finally meet you at the bash
beerchug.gif

Just had bone daddys tonight in dallas, next time you are coming this way let us know, we'll all head out for drinks/grub
cool.gif

Glad I got to meet ya at the Bash, bro!

Good to hear that you're back home!
beerchug.gif

Glad you made it home safely.

Got any pics of Sarajevo you can post?? I have always wanted to see the place.

beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

Sure glad you made it to Bash! you are a lot less scary in person
laugh.gif

Glad you are home safe and sound!

Projekt, I have to ask you simply because I don't know, but what are you doing in Sarajevo?

I liked the rune! Nice meeting ya at the Bash bro!
beerchug.gif
Maybe I'll look ya up when I'm in Europe...

brother...u know I use that term now regarding you in a different way, man
cool.gif

the trip to NC was great, but I know what my highlight reel consists of
beerchug.gif
we'll talk more again soon, Im sure bro-wish I could travel that far, but unless you can charter me a Army cargo plane, I dont know what I can fit on that flies that far, LoL

next time you're back in the states, you gotta get up here so I can show ya what WI is all about-and then I can introduce you to some'a my friends from round here...wont need a restaurant to find you a 'Bone Daddy'
firedevil.gif

Back