Back Home

street racer

Donating Member
Registered
Had to leave Eureka Springs early today and just arrived home. Had a ball and learned a lot. Nice to meet you all and thanks for the hospitality ! Jack

What a coincidence to meet you at Eureka, Jack! And just a week after Mo-Kan!! That was a hoot!! Really enjoyed the chance to meet you and look forward to hookin' up again! Thank you for hanging out and it was a pleasure to ride with you! :beerchug:

It was very nice to meet you , glad you had a good time. :thumbsup:

What a coincidence to meet you at Eureka, Jack! And just a week after Mo-Kan!! That was a hoot!! Really enjoyed the chance to meet you and look forward to hookin' up again! Thank you for hanging out and it was a pleasure to ride with you! :beerchug:
John: The pleasure was all mine ! Your bike really "howls" when ya pass me at full throttle ! Hope to see you soon at Mo-Kan !

Mark: Was great meeting you too ! Good luck setting up your bike 1

Shane: Hope I can ride as well as you someday !

Last edited:
been great riding with you and meeting....glad you had fun and made it home good

glad you made it home safely...i think you did end up being the "wisest" one there (is that the politically correct way to place you at the top end of the age range :laugh: )...it was awesome watching how much you progressed in the course of just one day, keep up the great job and you will be riding along with Macon454 soon :beerchug:

glad you made it home safely...i think you did end up being the "wisest" one there (is that the politically correct way to place you at the top end of the age range :laugh: )...it was awesome watching how much you progressed in the course of just one day, keep up the great job and you will be riding along with Macon454 soon :beerchug:

Semi: No matter where the group was or what we were doing you were always helping someone. It was a sincere pleasure meeting you and I, for one, sincerely appreciate all the effort you put into the MnG.
It wouldnt have been the same without you ! :bowdown:

Nice to finally meet you Jack, and that was one fine looking Bike, I am a little partial to that year and Color you know. :laugh:

Back