Back home from the Gap

hotrod_rick1

2 Wheel Therapy
Donating Member
Registered
Sorry to everyone who responded to my thread on meeting at the Gap, we ended up leaving out a few days early so i didnt get your messages. I had a BLAST ! Met two other Org. members, RTGT what a nice guy, and the other i cant for the life of me remember his screen name, super nice guy also. Right after i met rtgt, i headed back down the dragon and lord and behold right after the state line around a blind corner was a Tennessee highway patrol. Not such a nice guy !! He clocked me at 68 in a 30 . OUCH ! Im really hoping that Indiana dont take this as reckless driving, the ticket was wrote up as speeding , but a NC trooper i was asking about it says Indiana might look at it as reckless driving because its 38mph over the speed limit. Anyways i had the time of my life. Im looking foward to attending a Busa bash in the near future. Here are a few shots from the trip .

100_0836.JPG

100_0855.JPG

100_0851.jpg

man!! i seen you!.. we were sitting at the gas station on 28 when you pulled up. you were there friday right? also seen another guy on a blue busa, was he a member too? your pictures are all over us129photos.com

Looks like some beautiful riding. I am definetly hit the dragon on my vacation next summer. :thumbsup:

Sorry to hear about your badge of honor, but at least you had a fun trip! :beerchug:

Nice pics

Make sure you check out all the photographers websites for the days you were there. I think there's five of them up there now.

man!! i seen you!.. we were sitting at the gas station on 28 when you pulled up. you were there friday right? also seen another guy on a blue busa, was he a member too? your pictures are all over us129photos.com

I was there from wensday the 1st -sunday the 5th. I was looking for busa's while resting, but i think everyone on a busa was running the roads while i decided to take a break. :lol:

Killboy, US129, and Zeephoto are the major ones. Glad you had a good time, and thanks for your contribution to the state budget. :whistle:

They really don't play games around there, especially on the TN side.

wow great pictures!! The pictures are even more reason to go to the Bash... The cops the downfall to the Gap!

Killboy, US129, and Zeephoto are the major ones. Glad you had a good time, and thanks for your contribution to the state budget. :whistle:

They really don't play games around there, especially on the TN side.

Contribution to the state budget ? Well i guess thats one way of looking at it ! :moon:

Man, I hate that happened to you. I was probably just a little in front of you. Saw a couple people tap their helmets so I kind of lucked up. I held my speed down on the dragon but the skyway was a completely different story:laugh: Glad to meet you and I hope to catch you at the next bash.

Back