Back from the Gap

Pinball

Registered
Me and the wife took a few days off and went south. Loaded the Busa in the truck and found a nice bed and breakfast in Gatlinburg. The guy that owns the house gave me a great discount because of bringing a bike. He does ridding tours and stuff of the area had all the maps I needed and directions.

We headed off about 9 am. still a little chilly in the morning there but with good gear it didnt matter that much to me. Over the foothills parkway very nice sweepers and stuff to welcome to me to the area. Once we hit 129 all I can say is OMG!!! Im in love. I cannot wait to give it a run with out the wife on back. I ran very slow not knowing the area and also with her on I wont do anything crazy. We rode the dragon twice and it only got better. She said she could tell we were goin much faster the second time but I dont think so. Here is one pic of me off the Camera phone at the restruant where we ate lunch that day. Im there on the next Busa Bash.

Dragon.jpg

Glad you enjoyed it. The skyway is a must do the next time you are in the area. Hopefully at Busa Bash 4, soon. Chris

Nice choice in colors ;) Yeah you should run the cherohala or however its spelled...its one heck of a fun ride specially when the precious cargo is on the back taking pictures!

I didnt get to make the skyway but I hear that its a aswome run. I talked to a few guys there that day over lunch and they said that it was patroled quite well the last few days. each of the 4 of them recieved a 150 buck ticket for 79 in a 55. Ill be sure to make Busa Bash 4 no doubt.

Back