Back from the "06 fall bash"....w/ pix..

JINKSTER

I Love my Wife!
Donating Member
Registered
i'm tired...just drove over 700 miles...south...miles that i dearly didn't wanna drive...so please...excuse me if i'm not as "wordy" as usual.
laugh.gif

I'll let the pix do the talk'in....for the most part...for now...

06FBASH1.jpg

06FBASH2.jpg

06FBASH3.jpg

06FBASH4.jpg

06FBASH5.jpg

Special thanks to Vman for putting this thing together and despite the somewhat rainy weather?...i had a freaking blast...got my busa custom mapped with a dyno tune by Ken Wheeler of "Wheelers Performance"...met some more great new friends/members annnnd?...learned a shidload about wet weather riding...on tight azz curves...in the mountains...annnd...it's all good folks!
biggrin.gif

Hope ya enjoyed the pix and...L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

Nice pics, Bill

It was really nice meeting you and thanks very much for taking time to give me the riding tips.

Great pics bro!

It was great seeing you again. The humor is something I look forward to everytime we are together.

(vman1300 @ Sep. 24 2006,21:00) Great pics bro!

It was great seeing you again. The humor is something I look forward to everytime we are together.
i dont wanna jump the gun but maybe when you guys get a chance we could get the spring bash thread started , so i have time to plan , thanks , awsome pics cant wait till the spring !

(johnstein @ Sep. 24 2006,21:05) i dont wanna jump the gun but maybe when you guys get  a chance  we could get the spring bash  thread started
No problem bro. We have tenative dates set for the last weekend in April.

Thread to follow in a week or two.

Planning this early should aloow for the biggest one yey.

Hey twinkle toes....did you see what "number reply" your last post to the "pinned thread" is?....i figured you might wanna add at least one more...to make it...667 replies.
wow.gif
laugh.gif

Glad you guys had a good time and a safe ride. I'll be at the spring bash, God willing!

(vman1300 @ Sep. 24 2006,15:00) Great pics bro!

it's like meeting a long lost brother every time we meet my man...proud to know ya.
biggrin.gif

(Ride_or_Fish @ Sep. 24 2006,14:49) Way to go Bill - now I get to stare at the pics and think about what I missed!  
bowdown.gif

SHOCKED.gif
well?...ya didn't wanna miss it...didja?
biggrin.gif

(JINKSTER @ Sep. 24 2006,21:16) Hey twinkle toes....did you see what "number reply" your last post to the "pinned thread" is?....i figured you might wanna add at least one more...to make it...667 replies.  
wow.gif
laugh.gif
Doh!

Sorry I missed you other guys Saturday and Sunday. I met a few Friday and they were saying that it was going to be pretty Sat. So whe nI got home from the wash Fri I washed my baby up real good and couldn't think of taking her back through that again. I will see you at the Spring one unless ya'll are up earlier. I am always around.

Bill.... Sorry I almost lost you out there.
biggrin.gif

JK bro, you ride quite well for an old FLA boy.
laugh.gif

(yamahor @ Sep. 24 2006,15:59) Bill.... Sorry I almost lost you out there.
biggrin.gif

laugh.gif
well Ben?...

a. when i was on yer tail and leaned over in a curve on a wet mountain road and saw you reach out with your left hand about 6-8 inches and drag your fingers on the pavement?...for some reason i thought of my wife and three daughters panhandling on the corner. LOL! annnnd?..

b. i knew where we were go'in...
laugh.gif

Great rid'in witcha and your a hella rider bud...L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

laugh.gif

I'm gonna stop planning any trips down there. My one time was good but that seems to be all God is gonna let me do.

(JINKSTER @ Sep. 24 2006,22:08)
(yamahor @ Sep. 24 2006,15:59) Bill.... Sorry I almost lost you out there.
biggrin.gif

laugh.gif
well Ben?...

a. when i was on yer tail and leaned over in a curve on a wet mountain road and saw you reach out with your left hand about 6-8 inches and drag your fingers on the pavement?...for some reason i thought of my wife and three daughters panhandling on the corner. LOL! annnnd?..

b. i knew where we were go'in...
laugh.gif

Great rid'in witcha and your a hella rider bud...L8R, Bill.
cool.gif
laugh.gif

Thanks Bill, I try to improve my twisties skill as much as possible, but I'm no VMan... yet.
biggrin.gif
Getting leathers and a trackday ASAP! My knees are STILL hurting from my screwup...

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

biggrin.gif

Hey guys, I created an album in the gallery and you all have access to upload images to it... I would love to be able to host these pics in a permanant place that will not be forgotten or hidden in a post....

It may take a minute or two to learn how to add images but you can literally upload them from within windows XP. there are instructions on how to do it when you go to add a photo ....

CAp

Back