back from service shiney/pretty pics

WWJD

Donating Member
Registered
Got Pirelli Diablos on [180 on the rear!] can't wait to get them worn in, Heli-bar handle bar risers, and a clean shine from detailing, before the snow, slush, salt, wind, rain, hail and locusts have at it over winter time

clean1.JPG

Looking very nice there WWJD! Almost makes me want to pull mine out tonight and clean him up!
:)

VA, if it's as nice there as it is here, you have NO CHOICE but to clean it up and ride!!!! :)

Pirelli Diablos I love them. I kept the 190 on the back. They really handle nice. i think I have about 1,000 or so on them now.

How are you liking the Helibars?

Bike looks real good...

So far so good on the Heli's, Revlis.  Only been on them for maybe 40 min total now.  it feels more upright, kinda Kawasaki-ish, more touristy.  I doubt it will affect racing, twisties or any of that.  Tucking seems fine, just newer position and feel.  I've been suffering wrist and arm fatigue and hopeing this will help, but I REALLY think it's from 'hanging on' during massive accelleration.

No one's picking on the Handicapped parking thingy??? :)

So far so good on the Heli's, Revlis.  Only been on them for maybe 40 min total now.  it feels more upright, kinda Kawasaki-ish, more touristy.  I doubt it will affect racing, twisties or any of that.  Tucking seems fine, just newer position and feel.  I've been suffering wrist and arm fatigue and hopeing this will help, but I REALLY think it's from 'hanging on' during massive accelleration.

No one's picking on the Handicapped parking thingy???  :)
But they did provide a noticable improvement comfort wise?

As for the Handicap thing...Too easy... :cool:

No, not picking on handicapped parking, but what is with the warning labels and reflectors. Come on WWJD you know your Busa would look much better without them. And the mudflap mod is free and easy......... :tounge:

NO! I will NOT join your CULT! You can't have my label-virginity. 50,000 miles later when I go to sell it, it will SEEM newer still having the labels on it. ;)

Rev, too early to tell on the Heli's, as I just got back from service and only rode about 40 minutes to work then home. Being more upright helps a bit, it sure can't hurt, and it doesn't look too much different I don't think.

Ah it's beautiful out, 80 degrees and sunny. I'd be out on the bike right now but I got a Tylenol w/codein in me and it just wouldn't be prudent to ride whilst half awake... :eek:

NO!  I will NOT join your CULT!  You can't have my label-virginity.  50,000 miles later when I go to sell it, it will SEEM newer still having the labels on it.  ;)

Rev, too early to tell on the Heli's, as I just got back from service and only rode about 40 minutes to work then home.   Being more upright helps a bit,  it sure can't hurt, and it doesn't look too much different I don't think.
Ummm, are you one of those guys that thinks he'll go to jail if he removes the tag from his mattress and pillows? You wear yer cap with the price tag still hangin' don't ya? :super: :laugh:

Just kiddin' with ya, man. It's yer busa. You cna leave it cheezed up if ya want to. ;)

NO!  I will NOT join your CULT!  You can't have my label-virginity.  50,000 miles later when I go to sell it, it will SEEM newer still having the labels on it.  ;)

Rev, too early to tell on the Heli's, as I just got back from service and only rode about 40 minutes to work then home.   Being more upright helps a bit,  it sure can't hurt, and it doesn't look too much different I don't think.
Come over to the light WWJD. Worry about resale with your house...Clean the cheese off your Busa... Come on it's painless... We'll walk you through... :D

As for the Helibars, if something impresses you, please share Cool?

Now that's a grown up attitude !!!!!
I was just jokin', flrider. Maybe it wasn't funny, tho. I assure you that it was posted in humor with no ill intentions. Sorry if it didn't come across that way. Sometimes typed words don't exactly follow the author's intentions. WWJD is one of the good ones here and I'd never say or do anything to intentionally offend him. Just cuttin' up. ;)

Back