Back from SEMA Pics inside

busafreak

Registered
Only a few of the pics and people I got to meet. Goldberg ( Cool ass guy, told him he needed a oscar for him playing in Santa Claws ) Carol Shelby ( Car legend ) MIKE LAVALLEE ( Best ass painter IMO he was staying at our hotel ) and Norm Grabowski ( Customizing God old school ) rest are just awsome cars and bikes.                        
SEMA066.jpg

SEMA067.jpg

SEMA048.jpg

" target="_blank">http://img.photobucket.com/albums....mg]</a>                          
SEMA020.jpg

SEMA058.jpg

<!--EDIT|busafreak
Reason for Edit: None given...|1131307824 -->

SEMA068.jpg

SEMA021.jpg

SEMA046.jpg
SEMA018.jpg

<!--EDIT|busafreak
Reason for Edit: None given...|1131307928 -->

SEMA was bad a$$ this year saw many cool rides and people . I even came home with 4 times more cash that I left with , so it was a good time for me
biggrin.gif
. Did you see the Rad Rides by Troy Cuda there with the Hemi head 1800cc 4 cylinder turbo ? Claimed to have like 800 hp . The turbo looked big enough to put my head in the intake

Yeah I saw it. A 67-69 looking body style. AWSOME looking. Was up all week and lost my AZZ on Friday. Came home even.

SEMA015.jpg

SEMA030.jpg

SEMA010.jpg
SEMA054.jpg
SEMA045.jpg

<!--EDIT|busafreak
Reason for Edit: None given...|1131308220 -->

Goldberg married a buds exgirlfriend. Lil hotty from way up here in canada.. you see her there?

There are some tight rides there, thanks for the pics.

This one is the clear winner though, nice shot!

SEMA054.jpg

Yes Goldberg's wife was there, we talked for a few. He and her were just in a made for TV movie Santa Claws ( I think thats the title) and yes she's HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Dam.....great pics!!!......the cars are cool too:p
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Busafreak...I'm gonna go out on a limb here.......you like 'Cuda's? LOL!
tounge.gif

J/K so do I. Great shots man, wish I could have made it. Thinkin' next year for sure..

laugh.gif

The bling bling 20s and crap need to stay off the classic hot rods though.
sad.gif

I don't know.....that cuda with the 20's on the back looked pretty wicked!

Bling Bling 20" HELL try 30"                  
SEMA008.jpg
SEMA019.jpg

<!--EDIT|busafreak
Reason for Edit: None given...|1131315671 -->

Wow that is big, biggest I have seen go out of our shop are 26"ers and those are just crazy big in person.

Back