Back from my tour!

raydog

Enjoying 1 road at a time
Donating Member
Registered
Well, 2500 miles later, I had a heluva personal vacation. Got to hang and ride with Scar and friends, race my buddy's Subaru Sti (OMG!), visit with old friends/family, and explore some amazing roads.
AND when I got home, my carbon fiber front fender from Charles @ StreetnTrack was waiting for me!
Without trying to explain every pic, below includes some rides with Scar, friend's virtual racing set up(called RFactor), new ft. fender, not in any order.

It's fun to do a big sport tour....but it's fun to get home too! Doyle

P1020587.JPG

P1020592.JPG

P1020594.JPG

P1020597.JPG

P1020602.JPG

P1020606.JPG

P1020609.JPG

P1020611.JPG

P1020613.JPG

P1020619.JPG

Incredibly cool Doyle. I envy you but that trip is beyond me on 2 wheels. It must have been awesome hooking up with Scar and crew! Looks like you had a blast. Glad you had fun and most of all, glad you made it home safe. Awesome story and pics! Thanks for sharing. :thumbsup:

Raydog, I just have to say it was a blast riding with yo and all the other guys in San Diego. Can't wait to ride with everyone at the Stampede.

congrats on having a great vacation and i'm glad you made it home safe :beerchug:

Now THAT is a crew I'd like to go ride with...uhhh....minus the Gixxer in the last of the group pics...."No offense"... :oldcool:

My brother, Raydog...

What a genuine pleasure it was to have you here. All the riding, all the socializing, getting to show you some new roads in your 'old stomping ground'...well...what can I say?

I'm glad to know you had a great trip and a good safe ride home.

Look forward to furthing our adventures next month, yo.

...and thanks for the 'props' across the board.

:beerchug:

Back