Back from Colorado!  Lots of pics!

Busaman5000

Donating Member
Registered
Went to Colorado on June 5th to see Rush at Redrock with a couple of friends. The concert was canceled due to "bad weather". As you can see in the pics below the weather was just terrible.
rock.gif

DSC_0108.jpg

DSC_0111.jpg

DSC_0114.jpg

DSC_0124.jpg

DSC_0187.jpg

Ludacris speed!
DSC_0221.jpg

Evans mountain
DSC_0229.jpg

DSC_0240.jpg

Few BMW riders, the wind was REALLY strong! It had to be at least 70mph with higher gusts. It blew over a guys Harley.
DSC_0250.jpg

Yours truly
DSC_0253.jpg

Sorry about the Weather... RUSH is one Band you Don't Ever Want To Miss LIVE !!!!!!!
bowdown.gif

Ouch !!!

Sorry about the Weather... RUSH is one Band you Don't Ever Want To Miss LIVE !!!!!!!
bowdown.gif

Ouch !!!
Yeah we seen them in Toronto last September. Honestly im not a HUGE Rush fan. I enjoy there music but the two people I went with are the one's that goes to every concert they get a chance to. I just tag along with them sometimes to get out of this sauna here in SC and to visit some new places and have a beer or 10.
laugh.gif

well if you were at the rocks, you did go through golden for the "all you can drink" tour?
laugh.gif
We used to party at RRocks when you could pull a car almost right up the edge of the amphitheater

Great shots... now about the "mirage" great shots btw... (I lived in CO for 12 years)

List of Breweries we hit on the way...

Great Divide
Boulder Beer
Dillon DAM brewery
Tommy Knocker
Breckenridge
What used to be Flying Dog

There was one more but I can't think of it.
beerchug.gif

Some grand country there isnt it.... sigh.... Looks like you were at the park (Will Rogers?)

My daughter just moved out of Aurora and is in the Springs now... I lived in Denver and Eagle/Vail after I graduated from school in Pueblo / Pueblo West (this was when CF&I was running strong)

I lived in Lakewood in 1975. It really does snow in june ! Too bad you didnt get too see Rush.

Florida_colorado_2005_089__Large_.jpg

RUSH was the very first concert I ever went to... in 1993... in St. Louis.

Those pics are awesome....looks like I have to put Colorado on my list of places to ride to.... (Note to self.. there is white stuff there... dress warm!)

Nice pics!! I haven't seen Rush in concert for a LONG time.

Back