Back firing 2009 Hayabusa!!!!

asub2006

Registered
I bought a 2009 Gen 2 busa it came with stock pipes and PC5, It back fires in 1st gear if i go to 5.5rpm on deceleration. I'm wondering if it was tuned wrong. Also, If I disconnect the PC5 will it revert back to original stock MAP? I want to test and see if the back firing would stop if I disconnect the PC5..Any suggestions?

you can just load a zero map in the Power Commander. That will act like it's not connected and the bike will revert to the stock map that is in the ECU.

a waste IMHO to have a PC5 with a "zero" map in it and stock pipes ??? good excuse to get aftermarket pipes :whistle:

a waste IMHO to have a PC5 with a "zero" map in it and stock pipes ??? good excuse to get aftermarket pipes :whistle:

True... It came with it so I have it..Plan on doing the pipes prob this winter and taking the PC5 off and selling it to get the ECU Editor...

leave the pc5 on it, put a marble in the pair valve. The bike if brought used might have had some pipes on it and to lower price seller may have sold them.

The previous owner wanted a faster (read: black) one, so he traded the '09 one in for a used, faster, '08 Black/Grey.

Simple as that.

O.P. do the marble mod, and be done. :beerchug:

alright, I will do marble and see how it goes.. Im def selling the pc5 as soon as i get a chance and going with ecu editor...

So tell me how are going to tune it with ECU editor??
alright, I will do marble and see how it goes.. Im def selling the pc5 as soon as i get a chance and going with ecu editor...

Back