Baby's got some new shoes

clrwtrbusa

Registered
Just put these on today. Still have to do the swingarm and then she is complete

P1010085.jpg

P1010088.jpg

Thankgod! those white rims made your bike look CHEAP! ( totally j/k!)
What you got in store for the swingarm? Don't tell me there is someone out there making Carbon Fiber busa arms, is there?

(clrwtrbusa @ Sep. 15 2006,19:02) How did you find out about the carbon swingarms? I thought that was a well kept secret
You got to let me in on the secret, I can't do everything in carbon, but I would like to do the arm and tank.

Man your bike looks good. How do you keep your right lower fairing clean from the exhaust coming off the dump pipe? My friends turbo 1000 has discolored and is always sooty.

(black954 @ Sep. 16 2006,09:42) Man your bike looks good. How do you keep your right lower fairing clean from the exhaust coming off the dump pipe? My friends turbo 1000 has discolored and is always sooty.
My pipe is a little longer than most and it lets the exhaust go away from the body. I still wipe it down each night after riding

(nitrousjunkie @ Sep. 16 2006,09:58) clrwtrbusa, how much does the bike weigh now?
NJ, with the dymags and full of fuel, on the public scale it weighed 452 lbs. Thats only 3.5 gallons in the smaller tank though

(clrwtrbusa @ Sep. 17 2006,00:04)
(nitrousjunkie @ Sep. 16 2006,09:58) clrwtrbusa, how much does the bike weigh now?
NJ, with the dymags and full of fuel, on the public scale it weighed 452 lbs. Thats only 3.5 gallons in the smaller tank though
It should be a few lbs lighter now shouldnt it?

Back