Baby Busa

Mike Chambers

Registered
Someone here suggested that Suzuki should make a smaller version of the Hayabusa (600cc) for a learner suitable bike. I gave him the biggest evils he has ever seen ,would have like to give a smack round the ears but that is frowned upon but would be much appropriate

Imho who cares you can buy a 250cc motorcycle (street bike:lol: ) in some brands. You can buy a new Camaro with a 2.0 four cylinder or a 6.2 v8 with 455hp. This is what it has come to I don't know if New Zealand is different. I get the hayabusa is nostalgic and hope it stays its own but if it gets more people on a bike than so be it. Also I would love to see more busa owners i live in iowa and I don't see a whole lot.

Imho who cares you can buy a 250cc motorcycle (street bike:lol: ) in some brands. You can buy a new Camaro with a 2.0 four cylinder or a 6.2 v8 with 455hp. This is what it has come to I don't know if New Zealand is different. I get the hayabusa is nostalgic and hope it stays its own but if it gets more people on a bike than so be it. Also I would love to see more busa owners i live in iowa and I don't see a whole lot.
What's it like over there bro?.my own view is the busa is iconic and should stay that way ,unlike the various diluted ninjas

True here we now get the new Mustang both with the ecotec motor and the V8 but a true mustang has the V8

Not sure what your asking. But a GSX#R or anGSXR# isn't it kinda the same thing?
Yeah they are but the mustang is more known as a v8 not a glorified Ford mind so , would you really Like to see a miniature Hayabusa? We changed our learners choice 2 years ago so they now have a bigger choice of bikes like the ninjas 300/400 .I personally wouldn't like to see a baby busa, it's an exclusive machine like the katana ( 750/1100).

Yeah they are but the mustang is more known as a v8 not a glorified Ford mondeo , would you really Like to see aminiature Hayabusa? We changed our learners choice 2 years ago so they now have a bigger choice of bikes like the ninjas 300/400 .I personally wouldn't like to see a baby busa, it's an exclusive machine like the katana ( 750/1100).

Yeah they are but the mustang is more known as a v8 not a glorified Ford mind so , would you really Like to see a miniature Hayabusa? We changed our learners choice 2 years ago so they now have a bigger choice of bikes like the ninjas 300/400 .I personally wouldn't like to see a baby busa, it's an exclusive machine like the katana ( 750/1100).

Looks like they are putting the Katana name on a new Suzuki model. http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...Bu-rtldqZUZ2xQ&bvm=bv.142059868,d.bGg&cad=rjt

The Bandit line has always been the steps up to the Busa. Although the 1250 Bandit and especially the earlier air cooled version were formidable bikes on their own. There was a 600 and a 1200/1250 version and they were great bikes at entry level prices, yet they were serious rider that packed a punch. The 1250 engine was very much like a busa engine, just lacked that evil punch on top.

Yoshimura have just launched the Alpha 1 stainless steel can (slip-on)for the 2017 GSXR1000,and it sounds mean

GSX-R1_feature-633x389.jpg

Back