B12 Gas Additive...

Blue Bayou

Registered
Just wanted to throw my 2 cents worth in here on the Berryman B12 gas additive.
I put two shotglasses full in my full Busa tank and after running the tank out I realized
that my gas mileage was noticeably much better. Since then I have run 3 more tanks of gas
thru the Big Girl and I'm still seeing a lot better mileage. Due to my extreme lazy nature I have
not compliled any numbers, but if you try the stuff, I'm sure you'll notice an increase. I also
seem to have a little more "POW" in my power when cracking the throttle.
I also put half a bottle in the Chevy Colorado pickup and I also noticed a lot better mileage
in that vehicle also. I'm not sure how this stuff works, but it seems to do a good job.
I put two shots in my gas generator but didn't notice any difference in anything.
So there ya have it mateys, a little intel from the poopdeck...!! :-D
Happy riding, be safe
Have a GREAT holiday..!!
BB

Just make sure your going on a long ride. That stuff is potent and I'm not sure I would wast to leave it sit in the system. It is great stuff, like seafoam on steroids.

Just make sure your going on a long ride. That stuff is potent and I'm not sure I would wast to leave it sit in the system. It is great stuff, like seafoam on steroids.

Yes, I only put two ounces in with a full tank just ONCE, then I ran three more tanks of gas thru after that, so it's not sitting in there
anymore. It's got Acetone in it, so I won't be using it very often, maybe once a year if that.
BB

Back