B King

Nocht

Registered
Presumably old news, and I apologize for that, but my search proved fruitless (5 odd pages of completely unrelated threads in the way of results).

So the more or less naked Hayabusa that's been five years in the making is on its way for 2007, rather unfortunately stripped of its supercharger. The styling seems to be a love it or hate it proposition, at least based on the reactions it got from other people, it tended to get either 'awesome's or 'ewww, tis fugly!'s with only a few people that didn't much care either way.

Whaddaya think, yay or nay to the B King?

(Nocht @ Oct. 19 2006,01:56) Presumably old news, and I apologize for that, but my search proved fruitless (5 odd pages of completely unrelated threads in the way of results).

So the more or less naked Hayabusa that's been five years in the making is on its way for 2007, rather unfortunately stripped of its supercharger. The styling seems to be a love it or hate it proposition, at least based on the reactions it got from other people, it tended to get either 'awesome's or 'ewww, tis fugly!'s with only a few people that didn't much care either way.

Whaddaya think, yay or nay to the B King?
Nocht: Not sure I get your drift, but I personally love the looks and styling of the busa. Yes, it has been around in this form, but different colors, since 1999. It is still a legend! As for a redesign of the Busa, we will have to wait until 08.

P.

Even so... it won't fly like a busa... doesn't have the aerodynamics.

It's Busa based/inspired, in any event (you know how the net is with misinformation...).

I can see it appealing to the more sensible rider interested in a Busa.

Of course, a sensible rider has no business looking at Busas.
pirate.gif

(Nocht @ Oct. 18 2006,21:31) It's Busa based/inspired, in any event (you know how the net is with misinformation...).

I can see it appealing to the more sensible rider interested in a Busa.

Of course, a sensible rider has no business looking at Busas.
pirate.gif
+1

The busa is supposed to go fast. She doesn't like a rider that won't let her stretch her legs....

(Black Bird Killer @ Oct. 18 2006,22:53) What's a TRE?
dayum!!!! took the words out of my mouth.
ices_rofl.gif

Lets debate the reason chevy released the super charged Cobalt when they have a Corvette

(thats about the same caliber discussion as this)
poke.gif

I would hop on one to... Even if it looks like a cylon
biggrin.gif

I don't know. I like everything but the headlight portion... maybe if the rear could be modded to shorten it up.

Definately a street fighter. And they seem to be growing on me.

Back