B King windshields

mmissile

Registered
Does anyone have a concise list of what's available? I'd really like to see what's out there, before I buy something I hate.

Thanks, Mike/MMissile

I have the Power Bronze , I would avoid it. It mounts on by drilling the headlight cover and vibrates like crazy. I have modded it so it is stable but I would find something else. V Stream and Puig are getting good reviews

I got in touch with National Cycle about the VStream winshield. It covers the whole top of the headlite housing, and adds some width as well. I think it may give the most wind coverage. It also mounts like the earlier GSXR windshields, with tubular uprights from the triple-clamp. Looks pretty well thought-out. I seem to be down to 2 choices.

I got in touch with National Cycle about the VStream winshield. It covers the whole top of the headlite housing, and adds some width as well. I think it may give the most wind coverage. It also mounts like the earlier GSXR windshields, with tubular uprights from the triple-clamp. Looks pretty well thought-out. I seem to be down to 2 choices.

Well, here is the Vstream mounted on my King:

IMG_0262.jpg

IMG_0264.jpg

IMG_0265.jpg

IMG_0266.jpg

IMG_0267.jpg

That is certainly the nicest BK I've ever seen. The windscreen looks perfect. Raydog

Thanks for the pics. Your bike looks great. That shield is pretty large. Does it move, or have any other issues?
Thanks, Mike/MMissile

Last edited:
Thanks Raydog! Mmissile, I have had no issues whatsoever with the shield. It's sturdy and doesn't move and I've been up to about 110 with it...I got it off my site on a group buy for $200 so I couldn't refuse!

Bumping an old thread I'm just wondering if there are any other options out there or how the V-Stream or Puig screens seem to be holding up? I'm trying to decide between the 2.

Can't speak for the Puig...
My V-Stream holds up well to mid 9's@145 mph. I visit the dragstrip almost every weekend with zero issues.
Not to mention it's a daily driver. I can recommend it with confidence as it provides more than adequate wind protection.

Back