B-king Vs V-max (MotorCyclist)

Justyntym

The Pessimistic Optimist
Donating Member
Registered
This months edition of MotorCyclist has an interesting article about
the B-king Vs Vmax Heavyweight showdown...

I say interesting cause the B-king won every single catagory
It won at the dragstrip
It won on the curves
It won on fuel economy (said the V-max can empty it's 4 gal
gas tank of premium unleaded in 100 miles)
It won on ergonomics
It won on the price battle
It won in the daily commute
etc...

BUT...the last line of the article says...
"But just as it was back in '85, there is only one V-max:
Heavy weight Champion of this or any other universe
."

What...???

Yea i read that also, dont really make any sense does it.

Hard to be absolutely negative on any bike review. Yamaha spends big bucks on advertising, don't want to piss them off.

I sat on the new V Max a couple of weeks ago.............Horrible

Yea i read that also, dont really make any sense does it.

Sure it does the are no more B Kings being made:rofl::rofl: How else could it win:rofl::rofl:

With that price I would take the kawasucky Z 1000 over that Vmax any day, I know they are a lot of true V Max die hard fans out there that are willing to shell out the money for it but the economy is in rough state it will be interesting to see the sales go on this thing.:whistle:

we uncrated our first one today as the customer who ordered it took some pics of it . Wouldn't trade my busa for one, but I could see me riding one. They look badazz.:thumbsup:

Sure it does the are no more B Kings being made:rofl::rofl: How else could it win:rofl::rofl:

With that price I would take the kawasucky Z 1000 over that Vmax any day, I know they are a lot of true V Max die hard fans out there that are willing to shell out the money for it but the economy is in rough state it will be interesting to see the sales go on this thing.:whistle:

they are still getting them across the pond.

we uncrated our first one today as the customer who ordered it took some pics of it . Wouldn't trade my busa for one, but I could see me riding one. They look badazz.:thumbsup:

I love the new V-max. If my crystal ball told me I'd still be employed
5 years from now...I'd already have one, unfortunetly...I don't know if
I'll be employed 5 days from now.

Can't wait to ride one again in Daytona next month. That thing is a true beast

IMG_0386.jpg

Last edited:
Yea, I read that article too. Too bad the B-King is dead! I think the V-Max looks better in person than in print. If I got a second bike I think it would be the M109--'busa for speed & M109 for cruisin'.

The V-Max looks badazz until you get to the "Catch me, F@*k me" rear fender and passenger seat. Whaz up wit dat ?

Does anybody have a link to the article? Looked online and couldn't find it.

Also, I thought the B-King was butt ugly at first, but now it's kind of growing on me.

I like the Vmax over the B-king myself... have not ridden a B-king yet so no idea how they compare on ride but the Vmax is pretty comfy for such good performance..

Does anybody have a link to the article? Looked online and couldn't find it.

Also, I thought the B-King was butt ugly at first, but now it's kind of growing on me.

b-king looks awesome from the side especially with the carbon fiber
aftermarket exhaust...but man it's hideous from the top/front. That tank
...what the heck were they thinking? It's large enough so a family of 4
can play parchisi on top.

Don't really know which is fuglier...the tank on the b-king or the tail on the
new busa :whistle: I bet you a shinney new quarter that the same guy
designed both (needs to have his arse beat) :banghead:

I do agree, like all bikes,certain pics make them look horrible, you can have the best looking bike on the planet but from certain angles it could look bad.

snowking2010.jpg

snowking2011.jpg

SnowKing008-1.jpg

SnowKing010-1.jpg

Back