B-king turbo needs help.....

maron

Registered
Dear all ,
I would like to say hi to everyone
This is a really nice place

and i would like to ask for some help - info
i am tuning a Bking turbo for a friend and i would like to put on a busa 08 ECU .
We want this because of the extra applications that the ECU editor provides for the busa.
(he already has one on his hands but he doesnt have a key so i guess its useless)

so question ........ can i use the ecueditor busa settings on the bkings ecu some how ?
..............................................................what are the adjustments i need to do ?

question 2 is there going to be an update in ecu editor for the bking ? (busa style)
....................if i buy an ECU with keys etc will it work on the Bking ?

many thanks for any reply

Just flash your ecu as a busa with editor , there the same ecu and the same motor
and get the relevant boost fuel stuff from Boostbysmith , 3 bar map sensor conversion and boost control solenoid

Just flash your ecu as a busa with editor , there the same ecu and the same motor
and get the relevant boost fuel stuff from Boostbysmith , 3 bar map sensor conversion and boost control solenoid

This ^

I flashed my B-King as a Busa with Ecu Editor just as many others have, and it works great with no issues at all.
You can flash it back to a B-King at anytime, or vice versa.

Back