B-King Production numbers??

PeteZ06

Registered
Anyone know how many were produced in 2008 and how many actually were sold in the USA? Just curious to know how rare this bike is.

In a few posts people have mentioned the number 350.. can anyone verify that?

Thanks!

Not sure but they don't fair well in a crash. They snap just behind the headstock on occasions. Trying not to bin mine :rulez::please:

LOL... Mine would've broke there long ago if so from slap wheelies :)
Heard around 4200 worldwide.

If you go by the VIN digits I've seen...less than 3000 made it to the states.
When I worked at a Suzuki dealership, I ran all the numbers before mine (000016} and they don't exist in their database.
I've seen around the 2800 mark personally...
But, again, it's an opinion...not fact.

All were supposedly made in 07, then given vin#'s later to match their release years.
So if you can find a build total for 07, that's it.

I've personally seen 6 or 7 of them in Wisconsin, so I'm not buying the 350 number. If that was the case, I'm sure I'd never have even seen one.

I called Suzuki cs and they were no help, couldn't get out of em when the gen3 will be out either :(
They did say the anniversary busa had a few more cc's tho... hrm, new toy? :)

Anyone know how many were produced in 2008 and how many actually were sold in the USA? Just curious to know how rare this bike is.

Thanks!
I know this is

Thanks!
I know this is an old discussion but I came across this site that has all the serial numbers. Decoded JS1GX71A082101737 — 2008 Suzuki Gsx1300

Back