B king ignition

Bob's burgers

Registered
This column is huge. Is there anything besides the ignition in this thing. I want to wire in a small ignition but I don't know if there is any other function to this monstrosity

This column is huge. Is there anything besides the ignition in this thing. I want to wire in a small ignition but I don't know if there is any other function to this monstrosity
I would imagine there to be the theft resistor , and acc on ( park light in emergency ?

There is a immobilizer resistor in the ignition switch that the ecu needs to see before it will fire injectors/coils.

Probably set up just the same as a Hayabusa i'm assuming?

100 ohm 1/2 watt
1584201361120.png

@Dustin02 please keep us in the loop with your intercooler journey, very interested

Will do. After this extended work trip, I will be starting it this Summer. I already test fit my RCC Ultra plenum, it didn't fit due to the ignition cylinder and composite fuel tank hold-down bracket. I'm going to delete the ignition cylinder all together and modify the tank bracket if need be. I know Big CC racing across the pond did that to fit their intercooled plenum. Crossing my fingers...

i guess the entire electricity of a B-King may work equal to the gen2 busa´s.

at the gen2´s - so my brother told me - it is possible to flash out the anti theft funktion of the ecu.

Back