B king ignition

Bob's burgers

Registered
This column is huge. Is there anything besides the ignition in this thing. I want to wire in a small ignition but I don't know if there is any other function to this monstrosity

c10

Registered
This column is huge. Is there anything besides the ignition in this thing. I want to wire in a small ignition but I don't know if there is any other function to this monstrosity
I would imagine there to be the theft resistor , and acc on ( park light in emergency ?

Dustin02

Registered
@Dustin02 please keep us in the loop with your intercooler journey, very interested
Will do. After this extended work trip, I will be starting it this Summer. I already test fit my RCC Ultra plenum, it didn't fit due to the ignition cylinder and composite fuel tank hold-down bracket. I'm going to delete the ignition cylinder all together and modify the tank bracket if need be. I know Big CC racing across the pond did that to fit their intercooled plenum. Crossing my fingers...

Berlin Germany

Registered
i guess the entire electricity of a B-King may work equal to the gen2 busa´s.

at the gen2´s - so my brother told me - it is possible to flash out the anti theft funktion of the ecu.

Latest Bikes

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mdtiger1