B-King => Hayabusa wheels

gabelbrucken

Registered
Hi guys...I beg you pardon for my poor english, I'm an Italian Suzuki big engine freak...

I would like to know what kind of differences are between Busa(2008-new model) and B-king rear wheel...
I better explain...I have bought a pair of Galespeed type-R polished rims for my B-king...Now I have sold my naked beast and bought the new Busa...
Can I mount the rims on the Hayabusa?
How I have to modify the rear wheel?

Thanks!!!

:welcome: to the Org.

To andswer your question if you have an '08 or newer Busa then yes it should interchange. I don't believe there are any differences in the wheels. I know the wheels of the first gen are diffferent than the 2nd gens.

Thanx to all of you!
I'm very happy to become a Busa owner...It was ever been my "wet" dream...
For thousand reasons I have ever give up...In 2002 I haven't enough money, in 2007 I have been abacinate by ZZR1400...But the only love was been Busa ever...

But...Or You are wrong or the Galespeed dealer want to mess or cheat me...
Later I want to explain you better...

:welcome: to the org.

:welcome: to the Org.

To andswer your question if you have an '08 or newer Busa then yes it should interchange. I don't believe there are any differences in the wheels. I know the wheels of the first gen are diffferent than the 2nd gens.

Welcome to the org! :beerchug:

Thanx to all of you!
The galespeed Dutch importer told to me that there are some differences betweeen King/Busa hubs or bearings...But he can't say to me more...???

Back