b king 1 /4 times

allmotor01

Registered
took my friends bike to the track last night swb stk height 1st pass on the new bike 9.857 @144.29 back it up later 9.94, & bonus $ 100 reaction time money. good night at the track.post the slip up soon.

heres a pic from last night

b king.jpg

I ran a 10.6 first time on the king. Stock bike.
I'm hoping for a 10.2 but I think 10.4 is more likely.
Going to santa pod this weekend.

Yoshi pipes, decat, airbox mod,183rwhp tuned, stock height, stock wheelbase, not strapped and running pilot road 4 touring tyres :)

Now I see why the times were so good...looks like it has a few mods.
It looks good and runs strong!
I ran 9.95@140 in Phoenix, Az a few years ago...stock but lowered 1 inch (I'm very short).
With some seat time, you could find a few more tenths...
Thanks for the great action pics

Hey Wally, a lady I know went 9s on a 100% stock B-King.

That's completely stock. No wheels, or exhaust or re-mapping, or even re-gearing.

PS: Best I got out of a stocker was much slower.

PPS: Just had a closer look at the pics: You got another set of new leathers?

Hey Wally, a lady I know went 9s on a 100% stock B-King.

That's completely stock. No wheels, or exhaust or re-mapping, or even re-gearing.

PS: Best I got out of a stocker was much slower.

PPS: Just had a closer look at the pics: You got another set of new leathers?

hi mate a stocker would be easier to ride this has got light front wheel & my old 4 intu 1s of the busa. 172 hp the night before on the dyno.

At 85kg suited with a squashed header pipe riding off a gutter at the track that morning,(hows that for a test of your resolve) I managed to squeeze a 9.83 out of the Bking stock height on its final outing, just knocking wallys time off before I pulled the motor apart for some proper torque and horsepower.Plans are well under way,just waiting for my ported cylinder head to return as the lungs for a Bking with bigger muscles.Once youve had built motors stock is boring by the 330.It is a good training bike, maintaining forward momentum efficiently up at nose bleed height takes a lot of finesse and discipline

Back