AZ Ride: Saturday Feb. 9th

roadthing

Warren D. is my co-pilot
Donating Member
Registered
Hey all!

Saturday, February 9th is a ride to the Winkleman loop in AZ. Nothin' fancy, just a casual ride so that fellow .ORG members can meet up. Everybody is welcome that wants to ride.

Sorry for posting this notice here, just want to be certain that NOBODY gets left out!

If you need info, check the Geographic Riding Areas section, or contact reddevil#1, copperone, or myself.
hello.gif

Im going to be back in Ohio that weekend however, I am hooking up with some guys tomorrow for a run up to Tortilla Flats if anyone is interested in going.

Im going to be back in Ohio that weekend however, I am hooking up with some guys tomorrow for a run up to Tortilla Flats if anyone is interested in going.
Details please!

Might be able to make it.

As far as the ride on the 9th goes, I'm sure there will be more.

I'm definately in for the 9th. Wish I could go tomorrow, but I've got to work.

It isn't very far of a ride from Idaho Rd. Basically, we are meeting at the Chevron station at the Idaho Exit off of 60 East of the 202 Loops. We are meeting a 8:45, leaving at 9:00. Call me if you need more info. 330.472.8275 John

It isn't very far of a ride from Idaho Rd.  Basically, we are meeting at the Chevron station at the Idaho Exit off of 60 East of the 202 Loops.  We are meeting a 8:45, leaving at 9:00.  Call me if you need more info.  330.472.8275  John
Got the info too late, but thanks!

ThumbsUp.gif

Was a good ride today. After the ride, went to a guys house and had a garage day. Installing heated grips....I said "But this is Arizona.>>WTF you need those for". The response I got was that I was from Ohio so I wouldn't understand.

TTF_Run_and_Robs_House_001.jpg

Saw this on the way home and had to shoot it for your viewing pleasure.

TTF_Run_and_Robs_House_015.jpg

Looks like you had a buch of bikes out there. Great day for it huh.

I think I got a sunburn on my head from standing in the sun at Rob's house.

Thats the weekend I go home
sad.gif
I will be back the weekend after that though. We were thinking about getting a ride for that Saturday. If you check swrides, there are people that post up rides all the time and all over the valley. Not trying to advertise for them, just was nice to be able to get with people who have the same addiction that I do.

Back